Chapter -66

Nandu's POV

The next day Mom left early preparing breakfast. I was left alone in the house made me think of having a vacation. If I ask for that Mom will recommend going to Dad's place which I'm not ready for. Again I'm that lonely soul spending my own time. I just don't find interest in anything. I freshened up and went out locking the door, where no one is outside, like my thoughts the road seems empty too. once gazed at Manik's house which was closed made me feel lost.

With that, I walked through the streets and then I went to the park where it seems empty. I sat on the swing and just moved lazily having a fresh breeze provided by the huge trees making the environment pleasant and cold. I rubbed my arms feeling a little cold but that is less compared to my mood.

To refresh myself, I started to swing and the cold air touching my face was refreshing blowing away my stressful thoughts. I thought of going to my place and enjoy for a little but even there we both had so many memories that only he will be remembered. So I left the thought of going there. That's when boys of my age are coming into the park while dragging a boy by the collar.

I ignored them simply but they were murmuring shit to him. Then one of them punched straight in the face and ordered him to go get something which I don't know what it is. While he was begging him to leave him.

I pretended not to hear but unlike when I'm bullied, my blood is boiling. That's when I stopped swinging and Mom's thread came into my view. But I promised her that I won't fight in school. And this is not school. So I got up removed my glasses and went near them. First seeing me nearing them, they whistled and said to that boy," See, It will be more useful If you get them haste without wasting my energy. I need it more somewhere else".That bully winked at me to which other boys laughed loud made the scenario worse.

I punched him straight making him stumble back. Without sparing a second I kicked straight in his stomach, he stumbled moving backwards and that's when everyone surrounded me. And I kneeled to which everyone came closer and I got sand in my hands and threw it forcefully around. It got into their eyes mean while I pulled the branch of the tree and to my luck, it came and I beat the other three boys with it severely. With that they called me Sister, please leave us. But their leader was a little arrogant and came to me from behind and pulled me back with the hoodie that's when I lost balance. But regained again with that, I beat him on his right with full force to which he whimpered in pain.

I calmed myself and gestured for him to leave but he didn't. The leader again came to me and dragged me pulling the stick in my hand. I tried to resist hard but couldn't so released it and he went back and fell hard on his bum.

I stared at him. That's when someone laughed and I found that was the person who was being bullied by. All of them again stared at him with anger and glanced within themselves. Taking that as a cue, I dragged him and ran fast straight into the busy streets without looking back. Then I said," Listen You're Boy, If you can't protect yourself, How can you protect your family? Be strong and fight, Then you find No fear. Be a Coward, Even Kitty acts like the Lion before you can and Ruin You."With that, I got up to move but I got a doubt, Whether he had money or not," Don't you have Money!?". He said," I have".

Then If you have bought that," This won't happen right!?" I suggested about to leave.

"They asked what I can't buy", He said which perked my interest.

I shouted," What?" not knowing what they asked for.

He down his head and stuttered saying slowly," Co...co...Condoms". To which I was shocked was an understatement.

Shrugging my head, I left there while he mumbled Thanks.

With that, I went home safe. In there, the mobile is buzzing, only have single mobile which mom usually takes with her and a landline which we don't know when we have recharged. In search, I went to the kitchen and found that Mom's mobile is in there. I picked it up and Mom was shouting, where I had been?. The first thing she asked is, "Am I sleeping?". To which I hold my head, she always thinks like this only about me.