chapter 1

As I entered the classroom with  Miss.Laila all eyes are on me  especially the girls. I introduced Myself as A Tranfer student and ignoring every other thing and the stares from everyone. I went to the last desk where noone is present. But all are started talking by glancing at me which I don't feel anything New. I ignored them as I'm not interested in their bullsh*t  started watching outside the window.

After few minutes , I realised someone sat beside me..With glasses covering her face and hair with messy pony tail. She was glaring at me and questioned me," Why are you sitting in my place??" is the first thing  left her mouth.After seeing me, she kept quite for a minute and questioned that "Are you stalking ME??".

But somewhere I have seen her but was not clearly Remember where it was. That's when I questioned back," Why would I stalk you ,without even knowing you?".

She glared at me and said," Then why did you followed me last night and Now you're here too sitting beside me even after there are many empty seats".Now I remember that she is the girl I met last night.

"I think you're the one stalking me", countered back with smirk.she raised her one eyebrow, trying to question but turned the other side and murmured JERK continuing her work. I said ,"I heard". She doesn't said anything after that .Me too done the same.After period got over, I got up to know about my new school. Everyone is staring at me,mostly girls and that was normal for me so I ignored them. I went out but they started following me giggling. Feeling annoyed with their presence I went to Washroom.

But there was boys gathered  in the small space making it difficult to move in.All are watching a guy beating the shit out him.Without stopping it these boys  staring at them silently which makes my blood boil. Is everyone blind ??I wanted to stop this,, As the guy is kicking shit out him.But I can't involve unnecessarily in some other matters. I moved inside ignoring them make space for myself pushing the other boys aside, but the boy who was hitting ,stopped me placing hand on my chest and started shouting. I just ignored him  as this is not enough... So I moved  which makes him punch me.  Now is perfect to beat him. I punched his stomach which makes him spit blood and move back. But other few boys entered the scene , which make my nerves erect and blood flows through my spine . I punched the mouth of a guy which shows a cut and suddenly other holded me strong , that's when a few other members entered with the hurt boy.

They started fighting against each other until Miss. Laila and other teacher came to the sight stoping the fight. All of us went to the principal  room and the guy who started fighting got suspended for a week named Harshad. We got to have detention after school for an hour.

After exiting the room,the beaten up boy stopped me saying Thank you and introduced himself as kabir. The boys who came to rescue were Dhruv introduced himself and others are arya, Ram, Krish,Rishi.

I nodded and turned to go to class but Kabir pestered me to go out to get some fresh air or to cafe just to celebrate this.I don't find it good because he was not in good condition and should take rest .But saying No to Kabir is a difficult task, I understood. Then we went to  cafeteria had small party. As I got to know that Harshad and Kabir are like enemies always have fights with each other because they both wanted to be cricket captain.Both are very good players But  coach Samuel made kabir as captain leads to this due to  Harshad's misbehaviour. As the next period was about to start, we left cafeteria.

I got late for my maths class and got glare from the Maths teacher. He asked me  "where had you been?,Are you the new transfer student got in fight with disgusting look?,which I don't mind. I just went to my place.

Everyone started  glancing at me. But only one girl sitting beside me asked me ,"Why you got into fight on your first day itself, what if your parents know about this?",she asked with concern in her eyes.

I just stared at her, even without knowing me she showed  concern towards me . I  tempted to say ,"They don't hear about any of this or anything because they died". It only makes them to pity me which I ever hate . So I ignored her saying,'Mind your own business'. She felt hurt but she quickly covers it with anger. She gave me notes of before class and instructed to copy it today in home and return it tomorrow. I glared at her," Can't you do your own business". But ignoring me she kept it in my bag and returned to her work.

-Lunch break-

All are going to have lunch at cafeteria. I sat down  collecting my lunch plate from far away to the crowd and started eating. But some the girls followed  and sat beside my table.  The girls giggling become more evident when some other boys  came into view which I found that were Kabir and his friends. They came to me and sat with me.Kabir hugged me and again Thanked me. When Kabir asked some girl to get her lunch . She got him lunch and gave with respect. I   pity them how low they where.....

She came means my bench partner(I forgot to ask her name) with other girl , maybe her friend who was exactly the opposite to her good looking, wearing short dress which perfectly hugged her like second skin revealing much of her skin. She tripped and fell off with her plate which is scattered all over the floor. I found that she got tripped because of kabir but he said "Oops sorry", in a sarcastic way .she doesn't supported or helped her but stared at us without showing concern for her friend.

She got up getting her plate and cleaning the mess and left,Her friend too followed her . I wanted to follow but became silent. Then Dhruv , "why you always do that to her?"in a angry voice and left the spot.But kabir shrugged it off and continued eating. I too suggested that you done wrong with her makes him reply,"Why both of you making me villian here I just found it funny?". All resumed to their eating.

After lunch break I went to class,  she was not there. I waited for her come till class was about to start but not came. I went in search for her found at terrace, where she was crying.  My presence made her look towards me rubbing her tears off. "Why did you came to insult me, again. What your friends done was not enough, you too want to bully me?" She asked trembling.

I just sat down with her without knowing what to do?. After sometime  she turned and asked me to go to the class. But I sat silent. "You will be late to class So Go,"she said. But I said NO. "Without you I'm not going",I declared. She gave up after watching me waiting. Then she got up. I started talking "You are my first friend here  and never think otherwise."

"I don't have any friends other than Aliya  here,Are you sure you want to be my friend?,she asked with doubt in his tone. I assured her. With that she showed me her hand for handshake which I gladly took."I'm Nadini, you can call me Nandu after all you are friend",she said with happiness. I introduced myself as Manik.

Then we entered class and started doing our work . The day went blur. In detention class we all slept much but to our dismay kabir got up early and started chatting with each other making loud noises that makes mam noticed and extended our detention time. After that we got out to home.

It became too late when I reached home. Grandpa waiting for me in hall and shouted me about the fight which I ignored like all.I ate dinner and went to sleep. Today's events all came to my view.

This is the first day of the school but I made many different friends and thought about my parents became less Unless before. Maybe this might get a good change in my life I hope. Feeling tired I fell asleep.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

What do you think about manik , Is this might be a good change in his life.

How is my update? Let me know about your opinion with the comments. If you like my story  please vote and share with your friends. Love you guys for giving my story a chance.😘

      - please support me guys -