chapter-45

Nandu's  POV

He knew  that I  didn't  like to be seen with him. Then what is the reason  behind  this!?. Why can't  he leave things like they were.Now he might think that he was knight in shining armory for me ,but when  his friends  tease him or everyone  starts  talking about us,my situation  will get worse than it already was.

I got angry with  this, earning a glaring  by him from me.I turned to Grandpa and said, "It's  okay,  Grandpa , I 'll go myself. It's  not that long, though. Saying  that, I  got up without  letting  Grandpa  question  me. When I 'm angry, I don't  like to speak with anyone. I dashed out of the house and started walking.

Just after moving a few steps , I  heard his footsteps.

He asked," This much of anger, I never expected  from you, Nandu!? I  didn't  ask your precious  things. I just asked you to walk with me.Am I not worth it?!.

Seriously,  why is he being such  a drama queen?!. I touched his forehead whether  he got a fever or something.  His face  paled, and suddenly, I pinched his arm. He narrowed  his eyes. " It hurts?! You know. "

"I know,  that's  why I  did that." I replied. OK, now, come with me, we're getting  late. " He asked.

"To the stop only," I questioned.

"Haa, to the stop only, I don't  know when you'll walk with me." He said within himself  more than  talking to me.

What happened  to him today?!, he was talking all nonsense. " Manik, can I ask you anything? I questioned  him.

He just hmmed. "Did anything  happen to you." I questioned.  He replied, questioning, "What do you mean  by that?".

It's  just that we both know you're  less talkative  while I'm  the chatterbox. But today, you're  talking more than usual, which means that it is not wrong , but that is unusual.  I doesn't  mean you shouldn't  talk  , It's  just that... mmm....I  don't  know....., I answered.

He just replied," You won't  understand." After that, we reached our usual stop.Later, he drove away without   talking any further. I, too, moved fast . No one is seen in my surroundings,  but Rihaan  is waiting  in front  of  my class for me.But before me reaching the class, he came before me and said," Nandu..".

But Ignoring  him, I move forward, but He stopped placing his hand before me. I just stood staring at him," What the hell with him?". " Nandu, please , wait for me at the terrace in the evening  after the exam . Please, please....."He pleaded. I  just surpassed  him. That's when he said ," Mummy promise."

I just ignored him and went to class. Manik was there looking at me. I smiled at him and sat beside him. That's  when Navya smiled at me. I, too, smiled at her.she was asking  something while I  didn't  understand  her much.

Focus on your studies,  Manik said. We both learned for a while, and  likewise, lunchbreak arrived. I got up to have some food, that's when  Navya  joined. You know Nandu, just before you came in, both Manik and  Rihaan  held their  collars, but I don't know, or no one knows what they fought for.she murmured as a secret.

We went to have our plates served  with delicious  food.  Today, it smells  amazing, unlike every day, which just tastes worse. Today, it smells good. So I had my plate and went with Navya. That's  when  Aliya came for me, and like always, she asked me to sit with her. But instead, taking me to her table, she guided me to Kabir's  table.

Seriously,  I don't  know how to sit with them .but I can't  shout here before them. Only one year , no,just a few months, then this will be over.

I can be a free bird without these eyes observing me. 'YES', already  everyone  is staring  at  me  expecting the drama. I slowly  said, "Aliyah,  not here, please..." I pleaded, not wanted to sit with them. But she made me sit with her. I know this was all because  of  him. He truly was behaving odd today.He even made me sit today.I was completely  angry at him.

Today, from Mom to Manik, everyone  is more caring, which is so annoying.Sometimes, even loving or caring, it also feels  annoying. I don't  know  why?.

It was super uncomfortable  sitting with Kabir ,Manik, Aliyah , Dhruv, Arya, Rishi, Ram, and krish.To my bad  luck exactly, I got to sit opposite  to Kabir I sat between  Dhruv  and  Aliyah.  While Manik sat beside  Aliyah. 

Eating food was not at all in mind sitting  with  them while them speaking  random things,but I felt their eyes were on me observing  my moves. I hesitated a bit about what to do. Then Dhruv asked me to feel  comfortable. I halfsmiled and started eating fast without  savoring  the  taste. I completed it in a few minutes.

Seeing my plate empty, Aliyah  asked,  "You ate already!?"I nodded. Then someone  said, " That's  why she is that way eating a lot. Maybe she needs another,no ,more plates. "  I  don't  listen who said this .I know  this would come .....so I don't  feel much ......my mom always  bought me perfect size, but I insist on having plus size for me as it is more comfortable. Okay.... It hurts.....No need to convince  myself  afterall I know myself.  But yesterday  that dress perfectly  fitted for me. So I'm  not  fat.Later, no one talked to me, " Which is such a relief?".

I got up and went straight to the classroom.  After this we had an exam.Later I  didn't  talk much to Manik, even after he tried. Rihaan got up to distribute papers.While giving a question paper,Rihaan reminded me about meeting after school and again made Mummy promise.

He knew  that I love my mom. He went to his place  and  again pleaded mouthing me.I  started writing, and it wasn't  that  bad, really. I wrote all the questions, but most of the students  handed their papers already.

I got up to give papers while I handed the paper  Rihaan gave them. He waited for  me  at the terrace.  I don't  know  whether I have to go there or not. I felt it was a threat, and at the same time, I  know he won't  hurt me.

I was about to surpass the stairs. Rihaan  again called ,"Nandu, please, this was the last time." I nodded and moved aside at the last step facing him. It was a hallway, so there was no threat, but he was hesitating, wasting my time.

" Okay , I need to go," I  said, moving forward ."

"Nandu , listen," he called again.

I just stared at him and said."Rihaan, only thing I  want to say, please stop doing these things, be like what you're AND LEAVE ME ALONE."

Without  giving an5other second, I moved forward, but he pulled me back and placed a wrapped gift. "Happy birthday  in advance.' I don't  know  how you'll react , so I wished you  today itself. 0pI  don't want you to be upset on your birthday ."

I was surprised. I just said to him once on my birthday  itself. It's  been longtime  me celebrating  Birthday. There is no need for  him to remember, though.

" WHATEVER  you  think or say, but I LOVE YOU." Rihaan  said.

" Thanks for remembering  my birthday, but you don't  have  to remember,  though." I said thoughtfully.

"That doesn't  mean  I  forgot things . Just thanks  for remembering . And about LOVE, what is that mean? For me ,I  love my mom, my goals that's  it nothing come between  them. Even though we're not that age even , I feel foreign with you. You're  in my past but never be in the present  or future, so please  stop this Rihaan "

When I  said  this, Rihaan  just hugged me suddenly. I pushed him. " I'm  sorry,  It's  just , I miss you, Nandu. He said.

"Rihaan, you know me, I  don't  like hugging," I shouted at him.

" Yes, Nandu, that's  what  I'm saying, I know you  better than anyone," he replied.

I moved forward, annoyed with him. But he again pulled and placed the wrapped gift. "Don't  throw it away, Mummy  promise." He said before disappearing in the hallway.

I don't  know  what  to  do  with  this, and at one side, my hands are pulling me to tear it, but my mind is warning to throw it away. That's  when  I  heard footsteps made my head watch who it is.

Manik was standing  there .

**************************
Hey guys,  Like I said, I  updated.  So It's  your turn 100 votes for Manik's  POV.  Do It fast, and I will update