chapter- 89

Nandu's POV

As I don't hear anything, I don't know anything made Sir scold me. He gave me a last and final warning, to listen to the class. Since then, I have listened to class sincerely. Manik doesn't say anything after getting scolded by the teacher.

Even Navya stared at me for a second consoling me. While Manik doesn't even glance at me. I understood, It's not his mistake, It's MINE, I just trust, whatever he says and only think about him always. Now I'm not even concentrating on my studies made me focus on my studies. That's the most important thing in my life. And he has to know how someone feels to be ignored.

With that, I made my decision, to let him taste his own medicine. From then on, I ignored him. It's okay, If he doesn't feel the same, Then I can't always run after him. So, I decided to prioritize myself, but with each passing minute, I only felt sad that he didn't care for me. The day came to an end made me sad. So Next day, I waited for him to initiate the conversation, but he didn't. So, I got up and sat with Navya and others. As they won't make me feel alone and also, and they never ignore me.

Seeing me Navya is so happy to sit with me. And others got adjusted, leaving space for me. Navya always said that there was something between us, which I declined. And Now while listening to class itself, She murmured that he was staring at me. I shrugged off and asked her to concentrate on studies, not on others. At lunch, we moved to the cafeteria and everyone sat around the table collecting our food tray. And with Rihaan, we're not that bad nor that good, which means I don't know, as we both can casually talk at times then in another second, we can't continue talking like that. Now he doesn't do anything that stresses me giving me much space needed made me a little comfortable with him. Today, suddenly talking about one of our memories made me smile at the thought of it.

As exams are near, we're talking about it, and that's when he asked me to complete his notes too. But I declined saying, not again. You might have forgotten what happened back then. That's when everyone's ears perked up asking," What happened!".

I said, "Because of him being, scolded by Sir severely. No teacher has raised their voice on me till then.." Interrupting me Rihaan said," Whatever she was saying is a lie". " No, It wasn't. He asked me to copy his notes as being lazy", I said.

But ignoring me, he started talking about me being a 'CRY BABY'.

"It's not what it is. He pleaded with me to write his notes But I declined. Him being persistent, he made me write his notes. As our handwriting is different, I doubt Physics Sir will surely identify our handwriting. To which he gave a brilliant idea of writing in a bad manner, as our handwriting won't look similar. But Sir noticed the differences in the handwriting and ordered them to stand up to whoever helped him. But I didn't at first, but Sir asked me to show our books who sat with him. No one's writing seemed similar, except mine which made him scold him in front of everyone. That day I cried like no other day."

He mocked saying," Even Sir pleaded to stop, but her tears didn't stop" laughing wide.

From that day, He used to call me a crybaby I concluded. I got immersed in talking and didn't realize anything until Navya said that Manik left. I nodded my head as if it was Nothing. Then glanced at his place, everyone was present except him made me avert my eyes. But somewhere I feel Sad. He ignored me when I was with him and now he was behaving like, I was doing something wrong. But somewhere I was hurt, knowing that he was hurt.

Everyone was enjoying and having fun, while I felt alone. With that, I asked Navya, whether she wanted to join me studying as there was only a week for exams, but hearing it Rihaan made fun as even in the lunch break, she wanted to study. To which I glared at him but he smiled. Getting up, I asked Navya but she declined as she didn't want to.