Chapter-74

The Nandu's POV

Entering into the dining hall made Aliyah glance at me. Being angry with her, I sat at the first seat I see and staring at the table with many emotions running through my mind. That's when Someone placed the food before me.Seeing the food made me lose appetite. I raised my head to see the intruder but try to stay calm seeing Nitya got food for me.

Seeing you itself,  I can say that it didn't go well. "So, Why don't we forget that with food?"she said with hope. I don't want to eat but seeing her, I don't have heart to decline. I had few bites but that doesn't feel good to me. " Do you like the food", I questioned. To which she nodded saying ," Not bad" which means she likes it. That's when I remember Mom packed food. I asked her to wait and went to class to get my hotbox.

With hot box, I went back but in the middle I bumped into someone. Seeing him I was stunned. This was going too far with me being his obsession." Seriously Rihaan, I never think that you'll this obsessed.What the hell is happening with you, I never thought that you'll become a stalker but joining everything  I'm in, is at another level. Don't you have any work other than stalking me...." Interrupting me he said, It's not what you think. I joined here without my knowledge about you".

"Just stop it with your drama, I'm tired of it. If you don't have any work, Do something Productive other than stalking me", I warned him. He tried to say something but ignoring him I walk away.Nitya was halfway through her food and I opened my box. Opening the lid itself the aroma hit my nostrils and asked her to have a bite.

At first she hesitated but I knew she loved the taste. So I placed a paratha in her plate and had mine. She happily had it and said that I am Lucky to have Mom. I know that,about food it was true but not about,other things.

I smiled at her.Thats when Nitya was saying that some hotboy entered our room. Being new with her, I don't know she has eyes for boys. And she might be silent girl but her dressing and looks are so good compared to mine but in a traditional way. As she wore salwar which suited her bright skin tone perfectly with minimal make up and jewellery.  And I know they might be calling her behanji types but her fairness can beat that, if they have eyes.

As I am facing her and she is facing the entrance made it easy for her to notice whoever is coming. She was fanning him, so I turned to see who he is. Seeing Rihaan my anger flared up , noticing me he scurried away.

Then I had good meal.she asked," Why did he leave, It would be a treat to our eyes, if he sat here ", with disappointment.  That's when Manik came to my mind, If she thinks about Him as an eye treat then what will she say when she sees Manik?. I didn't said anything as I don't want to prolong the topic.

Our lunch got over and I left to class. Unknowingly I am waiting for my Dad and Rihaan to show up, even though it raises my anger but both never came and Mam took the class.The day got ended with the Dance practice and few steps and tricks of posture maintenance to look more professional. And many are disappointed that they are expecting Dad to teach them. While Aliyah stood beside me and murmured , "Did you see Rihaan today?. He came here too,for you. He truly Loves you, why don't you understand this simple thing? There are many girls excited to just talk to him. "

I ignored her  and didn't know whether Nithya heard her or not. I  didn't speak about it. She had a look which says I'm in trouble. With many things going on I ignored her look and fake smiled at her that I am hearing. She shifted and moved towards her friends who fitted to her probably. As we all are tired with the practice Mam asked us to rest before leaving.Then someone delivered a huge box to our room. Then Mam excitedly opened and handed us the parcel of Nm's logo on it. Mam announced everyone's name to collect the parcel.  Collecting it everyone is opening the parcel excitingly that they're shouting that it contains the T- shirt and pants with logo and water bottle and and a backpack with some headband and knee braces.

Some are excited to try it on, but Mam announced that you should only come to class with these things from tommorrow and also switch off your mobiles or silence them after entering the class. She announced clearly and pointed at me Aliyah to present here at sharp 8 and turning to others to repeat the same. Then stated," Sir don't accept indisciplined students.  It's only a week so please be punctual and learn more from him in this period. It's so difficult to get into his classes, so make your every rupee worth of."

With that, she left the class. Unlike them, my parcel is a little more weight. I doubted it was just that pair of clothes. Then Nitya too opened her parcel and she held the shirt close to her body. She said," I can't wear this. I never wore this type of dress. Can't I learn to dance in my dresses itself? She was about to cry holding the t-shirt.

I said,"Don't worry, I will talk to Mam about this and ask for permission.  I 'm with you in this". With that I left the room and was about to ask Mam but she entered Dad's cabin. I knocked on the door and Dad said come in.

I asked," Can I talk with you Mam?". She nodded moving outside the room. But Dad stopped asking me," What was it?". But ignoring him , I asked Mam," Is it necessary to wear those dresses, I mean not everyone is comfortable in wearing them." Then she replied seriously , "Yes, It is compulsory, these are more convenient and flexible to dance and till now no one questioned these are rules and you must follow ".

Unlike yesterday she was not talking in a nice way. Maybe I shouldn't have inquired. I was about to leave not convinced with the answer," That's when Dad said," Miss. Nandini...." which feels odd to my ears. I turned to him glaring hearing those words." The dress code is not about convenience and flexibility. It is the first step to move forward from your comfort zone to your performance. On stage, you have to wear theme-related dresses which might be different compared to what you're wearing. So, If you can't come out of your comfort zone, you can't perform properly where your mind is on your dressing and can't concentrate on your performance. To let it go off your fears of your appearance, this is needed. Always Remember your confidence shouldn't get affected by your appearance. Now I think you understood the idea behind this".

I nodded but again asked Mam, " It would difficult  for us to come like that as we're new. It would be nice if we have changing room". Dad said," we already have, you can use that from tomorrow ". I nodded and about to leave but Mam joined. After few steps in the corridor, she questioned," What was that? You can't talk to him as per your wish. He might have explained it to you. But Usually, he won't teach who won't follow his rules. You should be thankful, you're attending tomorrow.  He won't have second thought to get you out of class. Only Talent doesn't get you anywhere, you should have many things in order to achieve something Big. Be Humble in front of elders first, Everything is after that."

With that she moved away. Many of the students left the class only few are there. That's when Mam announced, From Tomorrow girls who feel difficult to wear these from home, we are providing the Changing room just beside my cabin. Inform this all your friends, With that she left the room glancing again at me.

I fake smiled at her, but I know, I messed up a big time.Nitya came and hugged me happily and said 'Thanks' to me while others ignored. After that we left and like the other day. Dhruv and Gaurav was passing through the corridor and that's when Gaurav was excited to talk with me. I smiled at him and said 'bye' when he waved at me. With that he left is what I thought. Then Dhruv asked," Do you know there are many joined this. I nodded, then you have seen Rihaan too. I just started at him.

But Gaurav joined us and said, that Rihaan joined the art classes. He was the one who enrolled first but today was his first day. He was so good at his work made me remember some old memories. Whenever I used to blabber, he used to draw my pencil sketches beautifully. It was his another thing anyone will get attracted to him.

That's when Rihaan's voice was heard that he was calling Gaurav . Gaurav  waved at him to come, while I asked gaurav to stop. But before that he joined and smiled at Dhruv. "It's nice to meet you Dhruv, Never thought that I'll meet you out of school, He forwarded his hand but Dhruv didn't respond but asked me about leaving. I nodded my head and hop on my Scotty. In between I missed Nitya fanning Rihaan that she was smitten by him.

I said bye to Nithya while she was starting at him only, but once again said shaking her hand. After that I left even though I knew they were staring at me.

*******************************
Hey guys  , How is the chapter? if you like just tap on Vote or else Comment your thoughts and one more important thing is to Share this with your friends. Thank you and Love you all.