Chapter -77

Nandu's POV

I stood up, " Dad. I think, I have to leave".He nodded okay, even though his smile faded. I moved not to destroy his bubble of happiness. Then me opening the door, he asked," In the evening Can we go to the beach like good old times". I suppressed my anger and nodded 'No' saying," Mom will be waiting for me". With that I left, If he asked for more, I would burst out.

Every time I heard 'WE', I felt It was not just us but Mom and Sid included. Now I know how Mom feels. With that, I just walked through the corridors. This was a huge building. I walked through some space to get relief from the thoughts. I heard the pleasant sound of waves and felt serene and moved in search of it and found the beach a little far away from the building but was seen through the windows of a room. The view was lovely.

I entered the room just to have a look at the waves in the ocean. After a few minutes, the bell rang making me realize, that I was lost. I don't know when I sat on the bench, but found the canvas and the colours lying on the table. Half-done art of a seashore was present on the canvas. I moved to get to class but glanced at all the canvas like a spark in a few minutes, but one caught my attention with a girl playing in beautiful waves. I felt noises through the corridor. I moved out, but I knew I was lost somewhere, just like I came I moved straight in the corridors till I saw Dad's plate on the door and then moved to the class. Everyone is talking to each other, Dad is nowhere to be seen.

That's when Nithya came beside me and asked," Where did you go!?, I waited for you, but you didn't come so I ate my food alone." It's that.....", I'm trying to explain but she started asking whether I ate my food or not. I nodded to which she smiled happily. That's when Dad entered and asked us to gather. He started to teach a few more postures and moves to attain stability and flexibility with rhythm. Then danced for a while.

I'm already sweaty and tired, and with that, my mind is on that painting, where a cute little girl playing on the shore.
Not only me but everyone is tired. With that everyone asked for a break. I'm wondering how Dad was not even tired at all. Someone got us juice bottles of strawberry milkshakes. That's when Nitya said," It would be good if we select our flavour".

"Why, You don't like it?", I asked. To which she said that she likes chocolate flavour more than strawberry. Don't know whether anyone likes it or not, but I'm. I drank it slowly savouring the taste.

That's when I felt someone's eyes on me and there Dad was smiling at me. I felt happy and pampered again. After a few minutes of break, Dad again ushered us to get up to get on track. Yes, Today, we sweated like hell, and I hope this every sweat bead is showing our passion towards it and making us more enthusiastic. Truly Dance was so fun. Dad advised us, instructed us how to do it, scolded us when we were wrong, and cared for everyone. More than my Dad I prefer him as my master. Everyone was tired but not distressed about it, and everyone was motivated for tomorrow's class.

Later he inquired," How is the class guys? Did you learn anything 'NEW'? Everyone shouted," Super". Are you tired or Refreshed? Everyone shouted one or the other, but I was feeling both at the same time. I don't know why Dance is always refreshing to the lazy soul and dreadful thoughts. To which Dad said, "It's okay to feel tired for now, but remember one thing If you ever get tired of Dance then you never gonna become the best dancer".

We listened to him intently. His words were like a magic mantra. "Dance is like surfing in an ocean of emotions, where you feel them, experience them and explore them, but never get tired of them. So Explore as much you can, and then try to find your own pace."

With that, we kept doing it till the bell rang. I felt refreshed, even though a little tired too with a lot of dancing and smiles. Like whenever someone does wrong, he shows them how they do it but not in an insulting way as he corrects them too and they do that step with swag looks impressive. I have to say all the girls are crushing over him. If he wasn't my Dad, I don't know but now hearing them crushing over him feels disgusting.