chapter-24

Manik's POV

The different emotions showing their face made me doubt that they Whether know me... But how will they!. It's okay if they know me afterall I'm proud of my parents as they are the best. Then aunty said , that means you're Manvi's son " to which I nodded saying , "Yes I'm Manish and Manvi's son. Do you know them!?" I asked knowingly to get assured.

She nodded but uncle didn't show any expression but his face is blank. His words amazed me , "Why are you here? " He asked with male authoritative tone made me doubt my presence. Then aunty took him to the other room while him glaring at me until he disappeared my vision. Kabir came to me and said it was okay just they where overprotective and calculative at times he said soothing my thoughts. It's okay if that was it but his behavior showing anger on me felt little wierd to me.we don't know each other before according to my memory but felt I have seen him somewhere. I shrugged off the thoughts when both of them assured him. After a while our friends joined and asked Kabir about his whereabouts. Aunt came in without uncle and asked us to enjoy ourselves. After few minutes uncle came in and congratulated all for the match but whenever our gazes met, he show his anger towards me I felt. But aunt assured me everything is okay and didn't left me alone throughout him appreciating our success and announced a huge party for the success as this was the first time after many years.

She specially fed me and Kabir while the other whined about it.  I felt loved today by everyone.Then after a while she left saying she was tired from journey and uncle left without anyone noticing. They said no drinks but how can we enjoy party without drinks . So Kabir and Aarya bought them sneaking in. We drank and enjoyed as they started to talk about party and all. They all keep on teasing Rishi about something and I understood that he was in a relationship and is checking his mobile every second made Aarya to tease him more.

He was blushing , seeing a boy blushing is little bit odd but was happy that he got love at this young age itself. Suddenly Nandu came into my mind and her mole on her lip and her childishness made me smile about her. When I see the other Kabir's eyes are on me questioning me with his eyes more like taunting " what am I thinking?". When I said,Nothing.

He narrowed his eyes not buying my lie. I averted my eyes and found Dhruv too was thinking about something and smiling in himself. I think Kabir too noticed this as he announced that ,"Love is in air today".

"Today what happened to you Kabir," Aarya questioned eyeing him .

At first you are happy!?, Then turned into emotional with us. Knowing about your parents return, you are angry and drove us away.

"When we came you were happy with your parents, and now you are saying about Love which is wierd this is not you, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? Is it you or someone else in your body", he asked utterly surprised with wide eyes seeing differently.

To which Kabir didn't show up much emotion for a second but then he said that today someone made me realise how much I destroyed myself distancing my loved ones,"eyeing me proudly showing both hands to Dhruv and Me. We are so happy and side hugged him. Then Aarya pouted like a kid.

To which Aarya , Ram , Rishi and Krish too joined. We all done group hug and shouted for our happiness and success. Like always only Dhruv didn't drink so he offered us to drop as no one is right senses except we three. They remain there..

After all Kabir don't want to upset his parents after long time. I drank a little thinking both good and bad in my life but stopped thinking upsetting my loved ones Kabir's words ring in my ears seeing grandpa's state within me.

We went out the mansion gatesbut I felt pair of eyes on me.  When I see back there was no one seeing me but felt odd. In our ride Dhruv asked,"Am I Okay!?".

I said , 'Yeah' casually.

He asked, "Is  Everything okay, Back then with Kabir..... You said something....."

I just said," Hmm..."not knowing what to say.

"Are you wanted to share anything.." he asked suddenly.

'No' I said confidently doubting myself.

"I mean.. your words... back then I felt surreal. I felt your pain .... Are you hurting about your parents like him,..." He asked stopping the bike in the middle of nowhere. There was complete defeaning silence on the road.

I don't know what to say? To say YES that I'm mourning on my parents death. But I don't want to see their pity eyes than his friendly affectionate eyes.Happiness is to be shared to add for them too not sadness. SoI choose the other just not to say it now.

I thought for a while but stopped my thoughts saying, " Don't overthink, I am just making him realize his situation".

He nodded and started driving. After few minutes we reached home. As it was completely late, I don't asked him to come in. He said that, " Don't feel odd to share your feelings, we are always there for you afterall we are friends right!." before going. I stilled for a moment.

I went in and found nowhere outside. I opened his door to found him sleeping peacefully. I went near him promised myself not to hurt him again voluntarily. With that I went to my and slept feeling tired.

************************

Hope you guys love it.. if not let me know your feelings. What do say that Manik should have opened up to Dhruv!? Or his own perspective is right.

Please Vote, Comment and share.
Only your love made me update fast.