chapter-47

Manik's POV

I tried, That she'll listen to me for once. But being Nandu, she didn't accept. Like always ,in the end, I have to follow what she says.

Every day, she looks clumsy and nerdy. But today, that makes her look more attractive. When she glares and tries to be angry,that is adorable.

I don't want to ask her to walk with me, but in the end, that is what I want. My brain is saying, "to stop talking newly, but behave normally." My actions are otherwise. I don't know when she'll walk with me.

Suddenly, she touched me, making my heart race faster, which she didn't notice. I do try harder to be normal, but my heart reaction is different, which I can't suppress. Suddenly, she pinched hard and made me yelp in pain. I said," It hurts, you know."

"I know, that's why I did that, " she replied, making me gape .seriously, she is a devil. We both laughed off.Later, I drove her, but while in drive,she asked that I'm babbling. Seriously, how can she say that!?" Here, I'm trying to be with her. Walk with her, talk with her, and have a good time with her, but everything was waste now. I drove off, dropping her at the stop,without a second glance.

My mood was spoiled and was more disturbed by Rihaan.He started babbling rubbish with his friends, "that he was asking her girlfriend out today. " He added ," that she'll definitely say him YES'.

Hearing that itself, my blood got boiled and held his collar. He was smirking without answering . That's itself,"I understood that he gave no shit about me." Try to stop, If you can, I 'm asking her out today itself. That's makes my blood boil, and I was about to punch ,Mam interrupted, made everÿ left to their places. Mam ordered me to leave his collar.I released his collar and stated sternly, " Don't you dare go near her."

With that, I moved to my place. After that, she came, followed by Rihaan. Seriously, he ignored  my warning. How dare he!?. That makes me more aggressive  over the situation. I'll do whatever  I can to protect  my Nandu.

So later, at lunch ,I asked Aliyahthat she might be missing  her friend. She said ," YES," and following with ," Eventhough I  miss her,But sitting with you was my foremost priority  so I  don't  regret that. Seeing her saying those makes me feel  good, but not happy.

" Why should she have to give me much priority  while I can't  reciprocate  it?". Gulping down that thought, I asked her that Nandu could join us if  she wanted.
To that, she smiled softly, but there was some inconvenience  she eyed me to others, I assured her with a smile.

She arranged another  chair beside us. I glanced  at  them. That's  when  Arya asked ," Who is joining  us?" . I replied," Her friend?". To which everyone  glanced at them. I know they won't  accept her, but I  can't think only about them today. If I do definitely,  Rihaan will do something. 

Nandu was 'OK' with her until she was  nearing  our table.  I know she'll be angry with me after this, but I can't  let Rihaan have a chance. But,her inconvenience made me regret my option. And the way they're  pointed her made me a little  annoyed.

Before me, Dhruv  made them stop just with a simple thud on the table. Everyone  stopped  talking after that. Even I felt odd because  he was calm and composed. If he doesn't like, he just leaves, but this anger is never seen.

While we are leaving, kabir asks others to move except me and Dhruv. he said  to both of us, "Stop caring  her , you don't know those types of girls !?"While saying itself, Dhruv  abruptly  moved apart again he came back and said," First, you stop thinking about Priya, not everyone looking like her is HER. "

With that, he  left, but Dhruv  talking back is weird. We stared at him leaving.I  turned to kabir, but he was moving upstairs,  I stopped  him  in the middle of the stairs.  He just hugged me and cried off.seriously, crying.....that too, kabir. For a moment, I was shocked but patted his shoulder. He said, "Even though  It's happened  long ago, I felt it was like yesterday. Being with me for many months, she said  that she never loved me.she chose him over me.That's the day I lost trust over girls, especially  those nerds.

I don't  know  what to say  to it, I  kept silent  listening to him. He moved back and straightened  himself and said, "Crying doesn't  suit me," he said, smiling off.I  too smiled seeing him.Everyone says, "Don't  trust crying guys " but even their pure feelings were expressed  with tears only.

But remember  Manik not to fall in love with her. Eventually, you'll get hurt just like me. I tried  to  say," It's not  what you think? "This is  the first time  I  opened  my mouth, but completely untrue. His words stunned me. I know you're attracted to her for a long while.I  remained silent.  It's  okay,  but  remember  one thing, It's  her call to choose, so stop being overprotective  over her. Even though I know you don't  listen to anyone  over her but don't get lost yourself  for someone . It's my advice. Please  consider  it.

Later, I  went to my class. She was there sitting  silently. I  said ,"Hi," but she  doesn't  reply or is not interested in talking to me. So I, too, started revising, but I  find Rihaan  staring at times.This makes me  think  about kabir's words. So I tried to ignore  them. It's  Nandu call whether to talk to him or not.

But he was talking to her, which made me angry,but I resisted. Thinking  these  things,  my concentration was deviated. Even though I know most of the answers, it takes lots of time to complete. Our teacher was so considerate about studies, so she let me write for a few more minutes.

Everyone  left, except  me  thinking about ," What to do?".I  picked up my bag and went out of the classroom.I  found both of them talking. Nandu's back is facing me while Rihaan was talking, and suddenly ,he hugged. Seriously, he hugged and left.

I  don't  know  what to  talk!?, 'YES ' There is nothing to talk anyway.I thought of leaving her not questioning  , but never listen. I stopped in front of her.There was a gift in her hands.seriously, This Rihaan  was crossing his limits. I don't know whether I have  to do  something  or not, but I determined to do something  to be in his limits.

I went straight, and  everyone  was  waiting  there.  Usually  Aliyah bid goodbye, but today  she was not here, which is a good thing. So I said  I'm going home. So They too left. I waited for her.

She came. I  know she doesn't  like....blah...blah... so I just ordered her to sit on my bike and left there after her sitting on my bike.

She asked," Why am I  angry?or Is she thinking  about  blaming my anger issues again." She is the sole reason  for my anger.Later, she hasn't  initiated any conversation, and the ride was silent.

I stopped at her house.Aunt is waiting  for  her, seeing  me she invited me. But being in no mood, I said that  I have to study. She smiled and said,'ok'. But in home grandpa is watching TV.

Later, Aunt came with a hotbox. She said that tomorrow  is  Nandu's  birthday.  It's  been a while since she  celebrated her birthday.  So she asked my opinion . While we are discussing this, Aunt's  friend joined us. Aunt said,"Being a child, she was always into a princess theme, but that changes  after we got divorced. She bought balloons and all decorations. The only thing that left was cake to be ordered.

Aunt asked me to order the cake according to my choice.Listening to her itself, I got an idea of what to order.I ordered the blueberry coolcake with the book theme. After all, she is always into books.

Later, I  went to her favorite  spot last in its beauty, where a huge number of fireflies are present  around made me remember  those beautiful moments that happened  when we first came.

*************************
How is the chapter, guys.... Hope you like it....Good nyt