Chapter-67

Manik's POV

Shower running made my thoughts run. I'm so excited to find the culprit waiting to see him behind bars. Even though I wanted to tear him apart with my bare hands, that doesn't serve any justice to my parent's death. Determined to face reality, I started my day with fresh pair of clothes and fresh thoughts.

I know I will find the evidence for sure. Once I used to take my anger by hitting, beating, and bullying but why now I'm thinking of evidence and Jail. Is this what maturity means? Is this what my parents wanted me to have? I never was the person to think of justice and all but now for the sake of my company. For my peace, the only thing I wanted was to see him behind bars to rot in Jail.

That's when Grandpa entered my room lazily. Seeing me ready to office, he was surprised.  He questioned me whether I slept last night. I know usually I'm not a morning person but knowing that someone is living happily after killing my parents doesn't let me have peaceful sleep.

Seeing me in my thoughts, he said, "Manik, I know with the things going, you might have only one thought Revenge. I don't want you to get to that so, I kept that a secret. But your behaviour proves me. So....."

Interrupting his words, I assured him, " It's not about just REVENGE. I wanted to be a responsible person like my parents wanted when it comes to business. I'm not thinking about Revenge but Justice for their deaths. And about Sleep, I slept last night but got up early".

He just patted my shoulder and went out to get ready. Later After him freshening up, we have breakfast and Grandpa make sure that I ate. And I make sure about him.

While having the food, he said about the new psychiatrist that is away from the city. With much work with the case and the office, he ordered me to see him today prioritising my health first. Even though I protested, he ordered having no room for argument.

First thing in the morning, we went to meet the Detective in his office who was in his early thirties. Seeing us he offered coffee and without even asking, he started saying that there were few names were heard who wanted to be CEO and the board members are not going to take you but to pose the other name from outside who was completely interested in whatever the terms you made, the votes will be got uneven. Because there is one person whom we aren't aware of holding the whole power in his hand. He was the one who plotted everything against you.

Hearing that, I don't understand who the person is as I am never into work. While Grandpa was a little calculating what is happening. He asked me to leave, and that's when I understand that he knows something or he was suspicious of someone. Even though he insisted, I doesn't listen to him. From Now on I don't want to miss anything related to the company.

That's when I said," Yesterday I heard that my parent's accident was a planned murder and also attaining company is their target".

Listening to this the detective asked about CCTV footage and asked things from the security room from the Administrative building. Seeing me getting disturbed over this Grandpa asked to leave again. But I insisted and went through the footage and found out the people but their faces are not visible except for their dresses. The Man is in a blue suit while the girl is in a pink shirt and grey skirt. He asked for a day or so to go through the office footage to know them.

Later that Grandpa reminded me of going to a Psychiatrist while having lunch. I reminded him of going through the files as we have to deal with the office work but he ordered me to leave and said he will take care of the Office matters. He gave the location to the driver and made me leave.

It was far away from the city. As greenery is surrounded and we dive into the forest where there was an ashram with different plates showing different directions While going in I found there different forms of art classes going in open space. That's when I saw my dancing angel make me stop the car, not just a car but my heart skipped a beat. But when she turned I realised I'm wrong and this is not Goa but Mumbai and she is not my Dancing Angel.