chapter-83

Nandu's POV

"I don't like sleeping with someone. I want my bed to myself only. So, you can sleep in your room. right? And there is no extra room for you too.  Even if you want to sleep, then you have to sleep on the floor. I will ask Mom to give you a bed if you truly want...but Even you wanted to sleep here", I tried not to be harsh with my words but I knew I was rambling as his words made me uncomfortable he was saying in the normal way or in another way. If it was normal as I know he won't sleep well usually, he will get offended.

" Are you serious Nandu, why are you being stressed out all of a sudden? I just said to Tease you. That's it. Just a warm hug. I'll go." " he asked cutely which looked adorable, unlike his usual way.

Seriously, I folded my hands and narrowed my eyes at him. That's when I doubt, "What happened to him?" I touched his forehead, even though I couldn't reach him, so I placed it on the crook of his neck. It felt warm only but he was stunned. Taking that as a cue, he hugged me tightly snuggling closer. "Why are you behaving oddly?". I asked as He had left his brain in Mumbai only. He didn't act like usual, " What happened to you?, I tried to move from his embrace, being struck and difficult to breathe in his tight grip.  Releasing me, "What happened to me!?", he said repeating my question?

"Why are you acting weird? Hugging and all". I asked to which he didn't answer, but his face fell made me feel sorry for a second, but again.

He took me back and again slowly came close to hug me smiling childishly. But I stopped him." I don't do hugs", I said. He narrowed her eyes a bit sad but that turned into a smirk. He raised his eyebrows and smiled accusingly. "You hugged me many times before, then you didn't say anything" He raised his eyebrows with an evil smirk on his lips. "That was different" I protested. But he didn't stop there. "How come!" He asked. I stopped talking further, as he was baiting me.

"I don't find any difference, both times it was ME", I know his touch feels different not just a warm consoling one anymore, It was different.

" Don't act smart, Now Leave Manik Malhotra. I have to sleep", I stated.

"You said, you'll get me bed, but now you're throwing me out, you have no manners, Nandu", He accused.

"Now don't teach me manners now", I said taunting with my eyes as I knew there was so much difference in his behaviour. With that, I pushed him towards the window. he protested, that this was unfair. I half smiled, but suddenly he pulled me closer into a tight hug and made me stare into his eyes as if he was seeing through my soul. I just lived in the moment giving in to my urges and hugged him too folding my arms around him. Suddenly he kissed me on my cheek my eyes went wide and my body stiffened with his lips touching my body. My first kiss, I was struck with that and he disappeared into thin air. I moved and fell on my bed. But the thing is I had my first kiss. First Kiss...First kiss.. my heart was shouting loud. I had a first kiss from my first crush.

I blushed snuggling closer to the pillow and smiled merrily.  After a lot of thinking I concluded that he seriously hit his head somewhere, "why else did he do all this?".

I don't know when I slept, but I slept peacefully. In the morning, Mom woke me up, not woke me but shook me up. I got up angrily and went down in a sleepy mood. She made food, cleaned the house and did pooja too made me doubt, what had gotten into her. Usually, she wakes me up and we share our chores.' Okay, she made me do it. But today!, while thinking, I found a sink full of dishes, where my laziness overruled me.

I went to the sofa sitting leisurely. That's when Mom calmly said to me to wash the dishes. I turned my face in disinterest and stared into nothing in particular. After 15 minutes, she again slowly called and I showed disinterest in doing it. I ignored her, but when she raised her voice. I have to go for it. The cold water made a shiver run down my spine which was a Red flag by my body. But it is necessary. After starting washing I was talking within myself, even the maid wouldn't do this early in the morning. Here I'm doing this. This doesn't come under Child Abuse. I asked Myself.