chapter-30

Manik's POV

I nudged her but she didn't utter a single word ignoring me. She sat on a bench near the food point. I don't know what to say anymore but maybe food can do some magic afterall. I went in, to get burgers for both of us and her favourite lava cake with coke.

Like she was, she ignored me. I showed the food infront of her but she shows least bit of interest. I again nudged her and asked her to have it as it will be bad to leave it.she turned her face to the other side sneaking whether I'm watching or not just like a child. Her doings always made me smile. I started eating without acknowledging her anymore.she turned to me and started glaring daggers at me. I simply showed her food without glancing at her.

"Say 'SORRY'!", She ordered. " What?" I asked not understanding her words.
" Say 'SORRY', she repeated. " For What?", I frowned.

" For...., For...." She trailed off thinking.I stared at her few seconds that she might ask but is not happening. So I explained that, I am no sorry for buying you dress afterall I insisted on shopping and also this is my first gift. So Don't overthink with this little brain". I finished.

"But.... again she started. I interrupted saying we spent plenty of time doing nothing. We didn't bought anything except your dress. So Come fast, It was already 3. We need to be at the party by 7. If we start blaming each other now, we can't go to the party today. To which she nodded. She got up without sparing another second.
I asked , " What are you doing?"not knowing whether she understood my words or got angered by them again.

"You, Yourself said that we are late! So Come on get going,she said innocently.I relieved with her words. I tugged her arm to sit down.

"First eat and then we can continue", I said.

But...you said we're late?" She reasoned.

"Few minutes won't harm .so eat", I said pushing her tray towards her. She reluctantly took it and started munching. I thanked God relieved from her ," What for!?,"she questioned after first bite, she moaned savouring the taste.

" For agreeing without an argument", I sighed.

" Seriously!?" She questioned narrowing her eyes.

" Okay,... Not again," I huffed averting my eyes.

We both ignored finishing our food.we later went on shopping for mine and agreed to which she preferred.Then bought her slippers and earrings perfectly suitable to her dress. We went home after that and I was little tired with that but seeing her she was totally exhausted.

Ignoring that I ushered her to get ready afterall girls need a lot of time . But she being exhausted didn't want to get up. Understanding this is of no use. I got up to get some water. Opening the Fridge, I saw the icecream. Maybe it might help. I got the icecream tub and sat down in couch.

Her eyes flutter open when I sat beside her. She was seeing me keenly without speaking anything.I'm eating myself as if she was not averting her eyes. I asked her showing icecream to which she nodded like a kid. I wanted to give but then she won't get ready if we sat like this. So I gave it to her but don't know why, when she was about to take. I take that back saying to go get hers.

She huffed and turn her face aside to which I showed tub again to her . She doubtfully put her hands to take. I was about to give but taken back again. This was so much fun. Literally anyone can see smoke flaring from her ears. This time I was totally into giving but she was glaring at me without taking.

I shoved in her lap saying, "Eat up and get ready we are going to be late". She nodded opening the tub. Before that I was at the door step. Seeing the tub which contains only little she shouted," You Idiot!......" Ignoring her words I shouted back, "Get ready, I will be in an hour."