chapter-91

Manik's Pov

Reaching home, I was first welcomed by yellow water made me struck as in this cold climate, while I was sweating, an unexpected sprinkling of yellow water. I never thought that Aunt would do these things as she never looks like a traditional one, but quite a decent one. Another shock was Aunt even didn't let me sit on the sofa. Seriously, After carrying whole bags, I felt bad for the first time about Aunt. But when she explained things about sprinkling water, I understood but felt a little odd. Even in these modern times, how they're performing old traditions made me think of my Mom. I didn't even sit in front of god for a few seconds, here I was carrying luggage too.

If Mom were here, she would say," It has to happen for you. You never listened to me, but you're listening to your aunt", which made me smile for myself.

I went home and got freshened up. Aunt asked me to help with work after getting freshened up. I don't know what I'm doing, as everything seems simple, yet difficult too.

After a lot of work seeing and understanding. I concluded that this isn't my work. But I don't know why I said, " I'll get leave and help at home". I'm glad that Aunt declined because I don't know anything related to this work.

The next day, we went to school happily but my happiness was ruined by the students. Can't they mind their business, every time they are interested in commenting or judging someone's life, which they aren't even aware of?

With that, I thought my friends would question me, but they never did. But before them, I revealed things that we are neighbors and that's how we first came to know each other, even before this school. And we come to school on bikes at times.

They understood and got relieved about things. Later I make sure to get that post erased. Showing the post being erased was worthwhile when she smiled being relieved from the stress. Later everything went normal. Amid this principal called me and gave me the schedule of programs to happen on the annual day.

He particularly mentioned the number of songs and skits to be done. Is he serious, how can he mention them to me? I disagreed with him, but he convinced me and made sure to start this from tomorrow itself. As we have exams in the Meanwhile and there was only a one and half month for the celebration.

He is ridiculous, but I tried to reason, but him being the principal, he convinced me again. Seriously, he was so good at convincing, that he should become another than being this principal. I got angry, but then my friends convinced me that we would make this happen at any cost. I trusted them.

Later I went home and got freshened up

Later I went home and got freshened up. Got ready in a red kurta and even Grandpa got ready and we went home. Already, pooja was started and Ididn'tt find Nandu anywhere as everyone looked like models and was glancing at me. Except one girl, who was immersed in pooja. I now realized that she was none other than my Nandu, who got ready in a traditional half saree looking stunning. She looks more like an angel without those glasses and the traditional wear enhances her beauty sweeping off all others who were trying to look beautiful than her.