chapter 6

When you're happy you enjoy music.When you're sad you understand Lyrics.
-Unknown.

Nandu's POV

His words shook me off from my Dreamland and hit the reality. No one wanted to be my friend and he truly just pretended to be my friend up to now, I understood.

I just wanted to be with my true friend, loneliness that never leaves me. My inner voices started to blame me for trusting a new person that came into my life for a days itself. I promised myself not to be friendly with anyone  and be in my little bubble.

I don't want to see him or talk with him. I don't want to cross paths with him.Whenever I realize  that I don't have anyone except mom, tears dripped down. I even didn't visit Santa, he too didn't came .  Even my friend Alia didn't call me even to check upon me whether I'm alive or not!!.. Even Thinking that she might call me is so foolish of me.I just stuck in my room with the gloomy thoughts. Mom came back at evening , I pretended to be asleep ,so She just left.  Next day I'm too tried of everything and slept over time. Mom watching me didn't force me to go school.She left to job making breakfast for me.Me having no interest stayed in my room.I listened to the old sad songs which worsen my mood even more. I found only remedy to spill my sadness is Dance.

Every line made my  nerves to reciprocate the pain in me. My hurt soul danced till mom returned. Her foot steps made me stop dancing. If She found me dancing she too will shouted me to come down to have lunch. I sat still with no interest. Mom watching the untouched breakfast threatened me to come unless I want beating. I  know mom never beats me unless she is angrier but when it comes to food and studies she is completely strict. I reluctantly got up to go down. When I reached table she served us both my favourite chicken biryani. My tummy growled at the sight but my heart says otherwise. If I am in right mood the food might be not sufficient to me itself but now I left the half of my food.

We both watched movie chicchore, at first it was fun then it too turned me more depressed. I don't say anything about movie but it just made me realise that there are no friends to me like them. A tear slipped my left eye before mom noticing I rub off. Mom gently came near and asked me "Is anything happened in school or you feeling lonely in home?". Listening to her words I kept silent because both of them are true. I don't know why but I have urge to feel my mom's  warmth. I slept on her lap without saying anything.  she continued to embrace me with her words saying,"you know right ! you're only the reason that I'm still surviving in this world.If you'll be sad like this then I too feel sad. My happiness is you .... Just you,,Remember".I nodded and sighed with a fake smile. Then mom offered me to go to exhibition which I ask often to spend time with her but now I don't have any interest to go, so I declined.

But Her words made me retreat myself not to feel sad about not having friends. I have my mom that is enough for me but at somewhere in my heart I'm sad by the truth.

At evening mom announced that Manik came to meet me. I don't want to talk to him. Why is he even here ??to see me whether am I crying or not?Or mock me?. So I remained silent. I thought he'll go back but he entered into my room. I noticed when he called me. He questioned me about not attending class like he don't know the reason. I replied "don't want to.."in a mono tone.He was like interrogating "Why??Am I the Reason??. I nodded as 'NO' not to let him know that his words affected me. But being Manik he never leave me until I open up. His three words let out my tears without hiding anymore. He hugged me and confessed that he missed me.

His words really made my heart happy to find some strength just like my Dad. (He too never leave me until he came to knew the reason behind my tears and gave me support ) I finally got to tell the fear of not being his friend. He hushed me and rub off my tears telling that he was always there for me.

I'm really happy now and him pinching my nose made me beat him not so hard just like that. Him run off not to get beaten but me caught him off after sometime made us more laughter. Our laughter died down and he again sincerely asked me to be free with him telling, asking about everything. He asked me to come out to have some fresh air and show him around. We spend some time walking .Me watching Ramu chacha (uncle) selling panipuri asked manik to have which he gladly accepted. I had my tummy full of panipuri and said chacha to ask mom for money. We walked for a while showing him park and sorroundings. Getting dark we went to home.he left before asking me to come school tomorrow to which I agreed.

I happily went in. Watching me mom smiled. I asked mom that I'm hungry.she served me hot hot biryani and started watching Naagin serial. After watching I went to my room and changed into pyjamas playing music. Music relish energy in me urge to dance developed instantly. Unlike before I danced happily for a while. Then I jumped on to bed.

All the day came in to my thoughts. Sad morning to bright evening...After a while I opened the window and watched stars for a while. Dad always told me that  stars shine brightly but they only hide due to obstacle when clouds cover,That doesn't mean they really disappear, it just got hided  by cloud.Likewise happiness too hide when our feelings got hurt. Today I remembered dad constantly. I watched over the Manik's window for him as the lights are off before me opening the window itself, I thought he slept. I then slept with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys....How is my update?Let me know your opinion. It's been a while of me updating due to my mood and all... Thank you for your waiting. I don't say I'll update frequently but  I'll try. Love you all for giving my story a chance.,😘💓💞

Vote,
Comment
& Share.