Chapter 53

I'm so sorry for the long wait!!

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Extremely smutty and dirty at the end ⚠️⚠️⚠️

-Caleb-

I placed my hand on the small of Mallory's back as we walked into the party with drinks in our hands. I guided Mallory over to the couch where Jackson was sitting and she sat next to him and I sat next to her. Mallory yawned and laid her head on My shoulder. I kissed the top of her head and looked over at Jackson. Jackson smiled at us and grinned "Mr. O'dell I do believe you are whipped" I chuckled and looked down at Mallory nodding 'I wouldn't have it any other way'

When goodbyes were said and the last of the guests were leaving the house I walked towards the kitchen where I could here my mom and Mallory chatting.
"Thank you again for the dress Mrs. O'dell it was a hit" my mom smiled and leaned into Mallory 'it was my pleasure dear, you looked beautiful. It's nice to have a daughter again' Mallory frowned, slipping her hands out of the dishwater and turned towards my mom and wrapped her in a hug. "I will gladly be your daughter" my mom smiled through her tears. 'It will be a beautiful day' Mallory cocked her head and looked at my mom. 'Your wedding day, it will be beautiful.' Mallory smiled widely and looked at my mom and nodded "I agree, the thought makes me want to get married tomorrow!" My mom chuckled and turned back to drying dishes. 'We'll get with it.. I want grandchildren to spoil' Mallory flushed and looked down. I smiled and walked into the kitchen making noise and walked up behind Mallory wrapping my arms around her. "Are you ladies ready for bed? I think we can finish cleaning up tomorrow" my mom laughed 'finally a man with a good idea!' "Hey!" My dad said walking into the room. We all laughed and Mallory leaned back against me and I leaned down and propped my chin on her shoulder. "Actually I already arranged for the Martinez sisters to come tomorrow and clean up for us." My dad said and my mom gave him a kiss. Mallory yawned and intertwined our fingers 'on that note I think it's bed time'
We went our separate ways and I led Mallory up the stairs to our room. Mallory followed me into our room and kicked her heels off by the foot of the bed and then stood in the middle of the room looking at me, I placed my hat upside down on my desk and toed my boots off and met Mallory in the middle of the room. Mallory looked nervous and kept shifting her weight from one foot to the other. 'What's wrong baby?' Mallory shrugged and stepped closer to me wrapped her arms around me. I took a deep breath and tilted her face up to look at me. 'I heard your conversation with my mom in the kitchen...' Mallory flushed and tried to look down but I held her chin up and locked eyes with her. "My mom loves you " Mallory smiled and looked at me 'I love your family too' I smiled and kissed the top of Mallory's head and tugged her close to me. Mallory suddenly stepped back and gave me a wicked grin and pulled her coat on and motioned me to follow her. Not having a clue what she could possibly have in mind I grabbed my coat and tiptoed behind her down the stairs and grabbed our boots by the back door and we snuck outside. Mallory grinned at me wildly and grabbed my hand leading me to the barn we went past the ATVs and past the horses my mom and dad keep around to the empty stall at the end. Mallory never once spoke or answered my questions she just laughed and pulled us inside. Once inside Mallory spun to face me and the grin fell off her face as she stepped closer and stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. That kiss was like dropping a match in dry hay, suddenly I couldn't get enough. I tangled my hands in her hair as she walked back pushing me against the wall. I was breathing hard when she pulled back and started placing open mouthed kisses up my jaw and then down my neck, scraping her teeth against my skin. I bit my lip and tilted my head back as he started slowly unbuttoning my shirt and kissing her way down my chest, by the time she reached my pants I was throbbing. Agonizingly slow she undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants before pulling me out and stroking me slowly. I looked down and met Mallory's eyes as her mouth slowly closed around my dick and she started to bob her head. Mallory sucked my dick until I couldn't stand it anymore and I pulled her up to give her a kiss. I pulled the zipper on her dress down and pulled her arms out as I kissed her and let the dress settle around her hips. I broke the kiss and bent my head sucking her nipple into my mouth with no warning making her moan and grip my shoulders. I grinned and bit gently making her arch her back, I moved my hand to the other nipple and pinched it between my fingers. Mallory had her head back and eyes closed when I slid my hand under her dress to find she only had a tiny thong on. I groaned and pulled it to the side and rubbed her clit finding she was already soaked. I slipped a finger deep inside her pussy while my other hand played with her nipples, her moans about making me cum without even touching my dick. I couldn't stand it anymore. Without warning I pulled my fingers away and stepped back grabbing Mallory around the  waist and lifted her to sit on the feed trough in the corner, I pushed Mallory's legs apart and dropped to my knees and slid my tongue in her pussy. Licking her clit and then lapping as deep as I could inside her and then back to her clit as her fingers tangled in my hair. I tugged on my dick until I couldn't stand it anymore and stood up rubbing the tip up and down Mallory's pussy making sure it was wet before sliding all the way in, Mallory moaned and gripped my arms and then wrapped her legs around me and I grinned starting to thrust. Mallory writhed and moaned and squirmed while I thrusted in and out, I could feel her getting close, I lowered my head and bit her nipple and she yelped and arched her back as she started to cum again, this time harder than of the others tonight. I groaned as Mallory clung to me cumming and I couldn't take it anymore and came with her.

-Mallory-

We were both breathing hard as I clung to Caleb. I needed that, he needed it. I guess we both needed it. Usually we are gentle and sweet but that was just raw fucking. I smiled and kissed the side of Caleb's head. Caleb finally straightened up and looked at me "I'm not sure what got into you but we should definitely do it again soon" I laughed and pulled Caleb in for another kiss. 'I dunno, it wasn't planned I just wanted you and I felt like it was a bad idea to do it in the house.' Caleb looked at me "we could have made love in the house, but we definitely couldn't have just fucked like we did in the house" I laughed and Caleb kissed my cheek and stepped back. Caleb grabbed me around the waist and set me back on the ground and stepped behind me to zip my dress but instead pressed his still hard dick against my ass. "Hmm this might have been the position we could have used" I chuckled until I felt him pull my thong to the side. 'Can..' my train of thought died as he slid inside my pussy once more. I moaned and gripped the feeder I had just been sitting on as he pulled almost all the way out just to slide back in. 'Holy.. ahh' I moaned as Caleb thrusted into me getting faster and faster until I thought I couldn't take it anymore. I was so close, Caleb was hitting spots I've never felt before when he reached around and rubbed my clit making my knees go week and cum. Caleb held me up and close for a couple of more thrusts until I felt him cum with me and then his grip loosened but he never moved away while catching his breath. Caleb chuckled lowly in my ear "we definitely couldn't have done that in the house baby girl" I laughed and we actually got dressed this time.

We snuck back in the house and I stripped my dress off just putting one of Caleb's shirts on and crawling into bed. Caleb stripped down to his boxers and climbed in behind me. I was almost asleep by the time Caleb pulled me tight against him "love you baby" I mumbled a reply and I was out.