Chapter 69

⚠️⚠️ smutty at the bottom.. if you don't like it.. don't read it. You won't miss any of the story except the smut⚠️⚠️

-Mallory-

A few hours and ruined sets of clothes later and the rooms were painted. Jade and I took all of the brushes, paint cups, paint rollers and tins outside and scrubbed them clean while the guys hauled the ladders and plastic back to the shed and Badger and the girls went to the barn to do chores. I took a deep breath of the fresh air and laid everything out to dry. "What time will the moving truck be here?" Caleb asked as he walked around to where we were laying everything out to dry. 'Lou said it should be about 4:30' Josh pulled out his phone and looked at it. "It's 3:57, that was good timing." I shook my hands off and Caleb turned to me so I could wipe my hands on his shirt. 'Are we unpacking them or what are we doing?' "I think if we just get the boxes in the rooms that will be good for today, Lou's boxes will need to go in the room that Katie and Georgie stayed in last night and the girls boxes Will obviously go in their rooms." We walked around and sat on the porch waiting on the moving truck to get here just talking. I leaned into Caleb's side and I smiled, Caleb turned to me and raised his eyebrows but I just shook my head and turned back to Josh and Jade. Badger, Georgie and Katie were just coming back from the barn when a moving truck was rattling up the driveway. Caleb backed them up to the front porch and we made easy work of getting everything out. Jade and I took the boxes out of the truck and put them on the porch and Josh, Caleb and Badger hauled them to their appropriate rooms. I got the paperwork for Lou and I bid the driver goodbye just as the guys came down the stairs empty handed. All labeled boxes are in the appropriate rooms and any unlabeled boxes are in the hallway for Lou or one of the girls to look in. "Perfect!" Caleb put his arm around me. 'So I think, we should all go for a drive and we can show everyone our house.' "Ohh yeah, I'd love that!" Jade chimed in so we set off out the door 'Badger, you and Georgie can follow us in the feed truck and we can all take my truck.' Badger nodded and took off towards the barn where the truck was parked and Georgie jogged to catch up to him. Georgie reached out to take his hand but he snatched it away and I looked at Caleb, who elbowed me and nodded back towards them. As soon as Badger thought they were out of sight he pulled Georgie close to him and kissed the side of her head. I laughed and Caleb shook his head as we made our way to his truck. Jade, Katie and I sat in the backseat and Caleb and Josh sat up front. When we got to the house even I was a little surprised, all of the exterior appeared to be together. There was siding, windows and doors. Caleb led the way and opened the front door and ushered us in. The floor was still bare concrete, and the walls were just two by four framing so essentially none of the inside has been worked on but the outside looked almost completely. Caleb wrapped his arms around me from behind and I leaned back into him. "This is incredible, our own home." I felt Caleb nod against my head and I couldn't tromp down the excitement I felt in this moment seeing my future come together, a future that just a few months ago, I didn't even know I had. I squeezed Caleb's arms, I guess a little too tight because he was hurriedly whispering in my ear if I was alright or not. "I'm great, this is, this is perfect. It's so much more than I could have ever imagined" and somehow I think Caleb knew I meant more than the house because he just held right to me as our friends talked and laughed in our home.

-Caleb-

It was starting to get dark so I gathered everyone up and headed back to heartland. Everyone was talking about showers and dinner so when we got back to the house everyone went their own ways. Badger dropped Georgie off and went to shower at the camper. Georgie and Katie went upstairs to shower and Josh and Jade were going to take turns in the downstairs shower so Mallory and I made our way to the loft. At the top of the stairs I spun Mallory around and my lips found hers as I backed her into the loft.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ My hands went to the button on her jeans and I slid them down along with her panties and then broke the kiss just long enough to kick the door closed and pull my sweatshirt off. I groaned at the realization that she hadn't had a bra on all day and my mouth instantly found her hardening nipple. I flicked my tongue against it and then nipped at it while my hand played with the other one. The soft breathy moans coming from Mallory were making me impossibly harder as I feasted on her nipples. I walked Mallory back until the backs of her knees were against the bed and I pushed her gently back and stepped between her legs. I started at her knees working my way up her inner thighs kissing and nipping my way to what I really wanted. By the time I reached her center she was dripping wet, my tongue glided up and down her pussy pausing to tease her clit before lapping up her sweet juices. I moaned into her pussy as I stroked myself, Mallory's moans were getting louder and faster and her fingers were tangled in my hair pulling as she was getting closer. I closed my lips around her clit flicking it repeatedly with my tongue and her back started to arch and her legs tightened around my head. I bit down on her clit pushing her over the edge as she helped and pushed my face harder into her pussy. Ï lazily licked at her pussy as her orgasm was still rocking through her body until finally she was whimpering and couldn't take anymore. I stood up and looked down at my beautiful wife, naked and panting from a well delivered orgasm. "I'll never get tired of making you cum" I tell her and I watch her face turn red. I keep stroking my cock getting closer looking at Mallory in her well orgasmed bliss. I started pumping my cock faster getting closer and walked around the edge of the bed and aimed for her tits just as I started to cum. I moaned as I milked the last of my cum out onto her tits and then leaned down to kiss her. 'Now we need that shower' I nodded breathing heavy and pulled her up so she could go first.