Chapter 28

**WARNING ADULT CONTENT**

-Caleb-

I woke up a few hours later and it was still rainy and over cast outside. I looked over at the alarm clock on the nightstand and realized it was only 4:46. I looked down at Mallory and she was curled into my side and I ran my fingers through her hair and she squirmed around. Mallory's eyes blinked open and she looked up at me, I squeezed her side and kissed her forehead. "I love you Mallory Wells. I mean it." Mallory grinned and looked up at me 'I love you too Caleb' I squeezed her side.

I was zoned out just watching it rain absentmindedly running my fingers through Mallory's hair when suddenly I felt her lips against my neck. I tilted my head to the side and let her do as she pleased. Mallory rolled so her body was on top of mine and she was straddling my hips. Mallory continued to kiss and bite my neck and then she slid her hands under my shirt tracing my abs, Mallory tugged my shirt up and I leaned up to let her tug it over my head. Mallory smiled looking down at my chest and then leaned in to kiss my lips and then traveled down my neck and across my chest, when she got to my abs she rolled her eyes up to look at me and traced my abs with her tongue.

Before Mallory could go any further I grabbed her and flipped us over holding myself above her and kissed her lips before snatching my hoodie off of her small body. I smirked looking down at her body that was starting to fill out nicely again. I kissed my way from her lips down her neck nibbling on her ear. Mallory moaned and moved her head to the side as I continued my kisses down her throat and chest. I unhooked her bra without her even noticing until my mouth closed around her nipple and she moaned arching her back. I smirked and moved to the other nipple biting gently making her run her fingers roughly through my hair. I kept traveling down her body until I got to her stomach and I stopped and sat up looking down at her flushed skin and beautiful face. I bit my lip and reached down booking my fingers in the waistband of her shorts and slowly started pulling her shorts and panties off. I chucked her clothes to the floor with all of the others and I stood up pulling my jeans off leaving me just in my boxers as I crawled back up the bed and kissed Mallory. I once again lowered my mouth to her nipples and sucked and licked at them, this time though I slid my hand down between her legs and teased her until her hips were squirming underneath me. I propped myself back up on my hands to look at Mallory's face. "I'm sure Caleb. You don't have to ask me again" I smiled at her and nodded. I got off of the bed and walked over to my backpack and rummaged around until I found a condom and I walked back over closer to the bed sliding my boxers off and looking down at Mallory's perfect body as I slid the condom on, when my eyes made it back up to Mallory's she was looking at me with a question on her face "Ty gave them to me as a gag gift when my divorce was finalized... but right now I'm not complaining" I smirked and crawled back on top of Mallory kissing her. I took myself in my hand and rubbed myself up and down her slit. Mallory's eyes widened and she bit her lip and I grinned watching her and then I gently pushed forward just a bit and I felt Mallory Tense. I leaned down and kissed her cheeks and across her eyelids "it's okay babygirl just relax" I kissed her lips and to my surprise she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back urgently. I slowly began rocking back and forth slowly letting myself slide deeper and deeper inside of her until I was all the way inside. Mallory moaned breaking our kiss and tipped her head back arching her back. I smiled and looked down at her "how does it feel?"
'Ahh tigghhhtttt' I smirked pulling out a couple of inches and then slid back inside and groaned "yes babydoll you certainly are tight" Mallory's eyes snapped open and looked at me. "Wrap your legs around me Mallory" I asked and she instantly did and then she gasped once I thrust into her even farther. "Does it hurt?" I asked looking down at her. Mallory shook her head no and I took that as my cue to start thrusting inside her. A few thrusts later and Mallory was squirming on the brink of cumming so I sped up thrusting deeper and harder when I felt her tense up and grip my shoulders tighter. I could feel her body twitching and her tightening around me and when she moaned my name it was all it took for me to cum holding onto her tightly. I pulled out of her breathing hard and smiled at her leaning down to kiss her lips and stood up walking into the bathroom, cleaning myself up and wrapping a towel around my waist I walked back to see Mallory grabbing my hoodie to put on but instead I snatched it from her and led her to the bathroom. I opened the shower curtain and allowed her to step in before I followed her I let her stand under the spray of water as I grabbed the shampoo and scrubbed it through her hair. Just was I was finished scrubbing her hair she turned to face me and looked up at me. I smiled down at her until I saw that she was crying and the smile dropped from my face and i cupped her cheeks in my hands. "Mallory baby what's wrong?" She shook her hair and put her hands on top of mine. 'Nothings wrong. I just love you so much and this was, is perfect..... and I just was thinking about how thankful I am for you and how healthy I've become and I just... just...' I nodded my head and pulled her into me. "I love you too babygirl and I'm thankful for you everyday" I spun Mallory back around and put her under the water again rinsing the shampoo from her hair and adding conditioner and then we switched spots so I could wash while the conditioner sat in her hair. I smirked looking back at Mallory catching her checking me out. "Like what you see?" She looked like she was thinking. 'No, I love what I see' I chucked and switched with her again rinsing the conditioner from her hair before turning the water off and ringing her hair out. I stepped out first  wrapping a towel around my waist and then helped Mallory out and she blushed as I dried her off. I smiled and kissed her cheeks "go get dressed before I'm tempted to take you again right here in the bathroom" Mallory scurried back into the room and when I was sure I gave her enough time to be dressed I walked out and got dressed right in front of her with no shame.

-Mallory-

Once I was dressed I flopped back onto the bed. Memories of what we just did flashing through my mind and I couldn't help but smiled. Caleb Walked out and got dressed too flopping on the bed next to me and curling up to my side. "I want Chinese food" I looked over at Caleb and smiled. 'Did you read my mind?' We both laughed and Caleb stood up and went to find his phone and looked up Chinese takeout and I found 21 jump street on TV.
About thirty minutes into the movie there was a knock on the door and Caleb got up paying for our Chinese and brought it all back over to the bed and we settled on the bed surrounded by food watching the movie.