Chapter 33

⚠️ ⚠️ will be a little... okay *a lot* smutty at the end of the chapter. You've been warned ⚠️⚠️

-Mallory-

We finally dragged ourselves up and got on our ponies and started riding back towards the barn. Caleb rode up close to me and took my hand and kissed the back of it. "I love you Mallory, I plan on building a life with you" I smiled at Caleb and squeezed his hand. 'No complaints from me'
We mosied our way back to the barn, riding past the house I noticed that there was a black SUV parked in front of the barn and I scrunched my brows together in confusion. Getting closer I realized it was Soraya and Chase. Soraya came walking out of the barn and grinned when she saw us and Chase wasn't far behind her. "Hey we were wondering where you guys were" I smiled 'Just our for a ride' Soraya's face dropped her smile and she looked at us nervously. I felt dread sitting in my stomach. 'Soraya?'  Soraya scratched the back of her neck and cleared her throat. "Ashley came into Maggie's and, well was kind of running her mouth.."
'About what Soraya?' Caleb cut in with a snap in his voice. "Just about how she couldn't believe you moved on from her and how you... downgraded" Soraya's eyes traveled over to mine and I almost felt the anger seeping off of Caleb.
"That Bi..." Caleb went to get off of ghost to do God only knows what but I quickly reached over and grabbed his jacket and he stopped immediately and looked at me.
'You stomped all over her toes today Caleb, she's smarting. And we all know Ashley doesn't handle rejection well.' Caleb sighed and nodded his head shifting back to the middle of Ghost. 'If you want to know my honest opinion, I think she expected to come across you and you still be begging in your knees for her like you use to' Caleb nodded and cleared his throat looking over to Chase and Soraya who looked genuinely confused.
Caleb cleared his throat again and looked between the two of them stepping ghost close enough that he could set his arm around my shoulders. "I guess now would be a good time to tell you guys that we are together?" Chase's eyes widened a bit but Soraya squealed and jumped up and down. 'I knew something was going on when you guys were acting weird during that storm!' Soraya rubbed her hands together grinning. I rolled my eyes anyway but couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.
Caleb stepped down off of Ghost and reached for my reins "here babe, I'll put the horses up and you and Soraya can gossip." I hopped down and handed him dragons reins and watched him walk into the barn followed by Chase and then I turned to Soraya.
"So how did that happen? How long has it been happening?"
I thought about it. 'We've been together almost five months now. We haven't been keeping it a secret just haven't really been broadcasting... but Ashley and Val happened upon us today so...' Soraya pursed her lips and nodded. "Are you happy?" I grinned and shook my head. 'I'm in love with him' Soraya's eyes widened and she looked into the barn where the boys were talking. "Does he know?" I looked back at Soraya. 'Yes, and he says he loves me back. He's just about proved it too' Soraya looked at me questioningly and I shower her my cross necklace that he bought me for my birthday, and then I pointed at dragon. "He bought you a horse?" 'Yeah he did' we giggled and then just talked about random things happening around town when Chase walked toward us on the phone with Caleb behind him. Chase hung up just as Caleb walked up behind me and put his arms around me. "We need to get going, Scott just got back to the lab and he can run those blood samples" we bid them farewell and Caleb dropped his chin on my shoulder as we watched them back out and head down the driveway.

I turned around in Caleb's arms and I kissed his lips. Caleb kissed me back gripping my ass and moaning as I stepped closer and rubbed him through his jeans. Caleb broke our kiss and groaned and I chuckled grabbing his hand and tugging him upstairs to his loft. Once inside his room I started peeling off my clothes until I was standing in front of him in only my bra and panties. Caleb licked his lips and started pulling his clothes off as well. When Caleb was down to just his boxers I reached behind me and pulled my bra off and chucked it at him. I looked at the tent in Caleb's boxers and he smirked at me hooking his fingers in the waistband and snatching them down. I blushed looking at Caleb but I didn't look away and I followed his lead pulling my panties off and stepping out of them. I flushed but I still stepped closer to Caleb and stood on my tippy toes to give him a kiss. That kiss jump started us as he walked us backwards pushing me onto the bed and forcing his tongue in my mouth, not that I was protesting. Caleb's mouth left my lips and traveled down my neck and to my nipples, he licked and sucked and nibbled until I thought I was going to loose my mind. Finally he left my nipples and continued his hot kisses down my belly and then down my thigh. I was already dripping wet and I knew Caleb could tell without even touching me. I yelped in surprise when Caleb's tongue shot out and licked my clit. Smirking he wrapped his lips around it and sucked hard. I arched my back and moaned loudly squirming. Caleb let go and without warning slid two fingers inside my hot slick folds. I moaned loudly as I felt myself clamp around his fingers and Caleb kiss his way back up my body slowly moving his fingers in and out of me. I was moaning and gripping the sheets when Caleb finally kissed his way back to my lips. Pulling away Caleb took his fingers out of me and brought them to his lips licking them clean. I moaned watching him and he smirked. Caleb got between my legs and slid the tip of his dick up and down my pussy coating it in my juices. "Relax babygirl your still extremely tight and I don't want to hurt you" I took a deep breath and nodded as he slowly started to push into me. I felt the familiar pinch of pain as he started to slide into me but the even better feeling as that eliminated and all I could feel was the pleasure. Moaning I wrapped my legs around Caleb as he slowly thrust into me kissing my neck and biting it. I was moaning and squirming underneath him feeling my orgasm building. I was so close when Caleb stopped thrusting and just laid there buried balls deep inside me. I groaned in frustration and moved my hips beneath him. Caleb chuckled and suddenly rolled us over. I was now sitting on him impaled on his dick and moaning at the new depths he was reaching. I slowly started to rotate my hips on top of him and Caleb was groaning and the look in his eyes was incredible I started going faster and faster feeling my orgasm building again when one of Caleb's hands reached out and pinched one of my nipples and the other started rubbing my clit. I moaned out loud arching my back and gripping the headboard of the bed as Caleb moved just enough to pull out of me. Caleb continued rubbing my clit prolonging my orgasm as he stroked his dick a few times before he came all over us.
I was breathing heavily and I looked down to see the mess we made and Caleb chuckled. "I think we need a shower babe" I said and looked at Caleb. Caleb nodded 'I'm sorry I didn't think about a condom' I smiled and I nodded "it's okay I'm on birth control" Caleb looked surprised as we walked into the shower. 'What? Why?' "Because I have overactive hormones. If I don't stay on it my moods get all whacky" Caleb looked relieved and leaned down to kiss me. 'We'll still be careful though because as much as I love you and I want to have a family with you one day. Now is not the time' we both laughed as we stepped under the warm spray of the shower.

⚠️⚠️DO NOT HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX this is a book and there are no real life consequences. ⚠️⚠️