Chapter 74

-Caleb-

I opened the internet browser on my phone as I walked to the back of the barn where the girls were pulling up the tracking information on Mallory's gift. I was proud of myself for keeping it a secret for so long. I grinned to myself when it said it was out for delivery, that means it should get here in the next couple of hours. Mallory was pulling the saddle down off of ghost when I finally made it to them. I took the saddle from her to put it on the top rack and then grabbed Katie's saddle doing the same thing. "There's a delivery truck out front." Georgie said as she walked into the tack room carrying her own saddle. I motioned to Mallory. 'You better go check it Mal. I think it's for you.' Mallory gave me a look but she headed towards the opening of the barn anyway. When Georgie, Katie and I made it to the opening of the barn Mallory was looking at a large box with her hands on her hips. "Caleb, it has your name on it." 'I know, but it's yours. I assure you.' Mallory bent down and began tearing into the box. "Caleb!" She said sharply when she realized what it was. 'Pull it all the way out babe, so you can be really upset.' Mallory lifted the saddle from the box and looked at it. The flower tooling and the rough out seat were spotless. Mallory turned the saddle and saw her name scrawled across the back of the cantle and her eyes welled up. "Caleb, I-I don't know what to say." I walked over to Mallory and hugged her from the side, kissing the top of your head. 'I know that you think all of the things I've bought you seem like too much, but I have known you forever. You have willingly taken a back burner time and time again for everyone around here. You've never had your own stuff, or new stuff, you deserve to have things that are just yours. I love sharing my things with you but I want you to have your own also' Mallory nodded with tears dripping down her cheeks. I smiled and lifted the saddle from her hands. 'I'm gonna go put it in the tack room.' Mallory nodded again and started wiping at the tears on her face.

-Mallory-

"He loves you big" I turned to Georgie still wiping the tears from my face. 'He really does. I don't deserve him.' Georgie bumped her shoulder into mine. "You deserve everything Mallory. He's right, you do countless selfless things for all of us. He just wants you to know he sees you." I rolled my shoulders at that revelation. 'He does see me. He sees me whether it's just us or a packed room.' "He buys you these things because he loves you. Not because he wants you to love him." I looked at Georgie with a pointed look. 'When did you get so smart?' Georgie shrugged. "I've had a lot of good role models." Georgie and Katie turned and headed towards the house as Caleb made his way back to me. Before I could turn to face him Caleb wrapped his arms around me from behind me and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. I leaned back into Caleb and put my hands on top of his. 'You don't have to keep buy me things Caleb.' Caleb nodded against my neck. "I know, I know that you'd still love me if I didn't buy you things. I love you though and making you happy, makes me happy." Caleb shifted and pulled me back into him farther pressing our bodies together. "Let's drive out and check on the house. Text Georgie and let her know we'll be back in a couple of hours."

⚠️ smutty read at your own risk ⚠️

I grinned and pulled my phone out.
Caleb's hand sat on my upper thigh continuously moving higher on the drive to our house by the time we pulled into the driveway Caleb's pinky was pressed against me in an irritatingly teasing manner making small gasps and moans leave my mouth. Caleb leaned over and kissed me sliding his tongue in my mouth, rubbing me roughly through my pants. Caleb pulled back and I whined at the loss of contact, he quickly came around to my side of the truck and picked me up. Caleb carried me into the kitchen and sat me down only long enough to unbutton and push my pants down before he picked me back up and sat me on the kitchen island. Caleb grinned at me before his head disappeared between my thighs and his tongue went to work on my pussy. I gripped Caleb's hair and held my thighs wider as his tongue did magical things to me. When he slid two fingers into me and sucked on my clit I arched my back and came right then but he didn't stop his tongue continued to lap at my clit and his finger kept pumping inside of me. "Caleb! I ah- can't... I- I Sto.." I broke off as another orgasm started. My legs shook and I squirmed from the censor overload. Caleb placed one last kiss on my clit before straightening up but left his fingers inside me lazily fingering me as he worked at shoving his pants down one handed. 'Mallory baby, just a little bit more and I think you would have squirted' my cheeks flushed but my eyes traveled from Caleb's face down to where his cock sprang free from his pants. 'See what you do to me, it's criminal.' Caleb wrapped his fingers around his cock and started to stroke himself, his fingers still lazily fingering me. He finally pulled his soaked fingers out of my pussy and I groaned at the loss but practically starting dripping when he used his fingers that were covered in my pussy juice to start stroking his cock. Caleb stepped up and starting rubbing the tip up and down my wet slit, circling my clit with it and I moaned. 'It's been too long, your like a drug Mallory. Now that I've had you I can't go without.' I moaned and rolled my hips trying to increase the friction and Caleb took his cock away! "Heyy" I tried to protest but it ended in a moan when Caleb smacked my pussy with the length of his cock it making a delicious wet sound. I wrapped my legs around Caleb and rolled my hips stroking my pussy up and down the length of his cock, coating him in my juices when he presses the tip to my entrance and easily slides in. Caleb groans as he buries himself into me and pushes my bra and sweater out of his way, he leans down taking a nipple in his mouth as he begins to thrust into me. I run my hands through his hair, touching him everywhere I can reach as he does delicious things to my body. Caleb speeds up and groans, I know he's getting close when kisses up to my ear. 'My God I love being inside you, your so wet and tight.' The only sounds to be heard are the wet smacking as Caleb pounds into me I can feel the familiar tingling starting to build. "Caleb, I-I.. I" I can't even finish my sentence as the waves start to crash over me. Caleb grabs my hips pounding into me 'that's it baby, let go. Cum all over my cock, let that pussy squeeze my cock' with Caleb's dirty words my orgasm keeps slamming into me as Caleb groans and I can feel him pulsing inside me. I feel each spurt of cum as my orgasm begins to subside but Caleb has other plans as he stays buried inside me and places his thumb against my clit rubbing it in circles. 'You can cum one more time for me baby, I know you can' my pussy clenches around his cock and I moan as he roughly works my clit. Still sensitive my legs shake as he works my clit and pulls his still hard cock almost all the way out and then driving home. My eyes roll and say something incoherent before I literally explode. My mind goes blank and my muscles go slack as a blinding orgasm takes over my body. Caleb leans down covering me with his body, nuzzling my neck as I come back down to earth. He finally slips his cock out of me and I moan at the loss. 'We can't go this many days without sex. It turns us into animals.' I nod in agreement still trying to catch my breath.