Chapter 60

🔸a little smutty.. if you don't like it.: just skim over that part🔸

-Mallory-

We walked out of the courthouse grinning ear to ear. "Congratulations you two!!" Sara said hugging both of us. I smiled graciously and hugged her back. Once all our congratulations and well wishes were over we all parted and went our separate ways since we had to go home and pack. Badger would be home around 7:30 this evening and he was taking care of things for the weekend since we were going to see Amy and Ty. Arriving back at Heartland Caleb pulled up to the barn and opened the door for me ushering me up to the loft. Once we were through the door and Caleb kicked it closed he grabbed me spinning me around and pinning me to the door. Caleb lowered his head and kissed my lips softly. "Mrs. Odell." I grinned widely kicking out of my heels and sliding Caleb's suit vest off of his shoulders. 'Mr Odell' I grinned as Caleb's lips claimed mine, this time it was like a match. Caleb's tongue was in my mouth, my hands scrambled to unbutton his shirt and get it off. Caleb's hands reached behind me unzipping my dress and letting it pool around my hips. Caleb broke away from the kiss his lips trailing up my jaw and nibbling on my ear. I moaned as his hands reached behind me unhooking my bra. Caleb's hands cupped my breasts and rubbed the nipples with his thumbs. "I am really going to enjoy fucking my wife" I moaned from his actions and his words, his mouth suddenly devouring my nipples. Caleb's hands slid my dress the rest of the way down and I had just gotten his pants unbuttoned when he picked me up tossing me onto the bed. Caleb kisses down my stomach and to my thighs, nipping and kissing then before dipping his tongue inside my waiting pussy. Already wet I moaned as his tongue darted inside me before his lips circled my clit with his tongue constantly flicking it. Gripping his hair I moaned arching my hips into his hungry mouth. Caleb continued eating my pussy until I came a second time. Standing up his hard cock sprung up and slapped his stomach as he snatched his pants off. "Fuck, I never get tired of that. I almost cum in my pants every time" Caleb stood in front of me slowly jacking off and looking down at me. Usually I'd be embarrassed and struggle to look but today I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. Caleb moaned lightly watching me as I rolled over on me hands and knees and moved to the edge of the bed wiggling my ass. Caleb walked up behind me rubbing the head of his cock up and down my pussy. I moaned at the first contact and in anticipation of what I knew was to come. Caleb teasingly only put the tip in before pulling out and slapping my pussy lips with his hard cock. I groaned and started to beg when his whole length was suddenly sliding deep inside me. My pussy clenched as it was stretched and I moaned pressing back onto his cock, Caleb wasted no time grabbing my hips and picking up speed. The only thing could be heard was our moans, the sound of skin slapping skin and the unmistakable sound of fucking. I gripped the sheets already so close from his earlier tongue fucking. Caleb must have felt it building in me, he pulled me up putting a hand around my throat and his lips at my ear as he moaned lowly 'cum for me baby, I know you feel so good' I moaned and gasped as my pussy began to tingle. 'That's it almost there' Caleb slowed down but roughly thrust into me his free hand making its way to my clit and his hand tightened around my throat. As soon as his fingers went to work on my clit I was moaning and gripping his arm as my third orgasm tore through me making my legs shake. My pussy clenched around Caleb's cock and he started to cum moaning in my ear. Slowly he kept thrusting after he filled me with cum. 'I didn't think that could get any better but it definitely feels better fucking your wife.' I hummed out a response as his cock finally slipped out of me. I moaned contentedly and laid down on the bed stretching. 'You keep doing that and we'll need round two' I smirked mischievously and rolled onto my back spreading my legs and rubbing my still throbbing clit, making all my nerves jump. Caleb chuckled and spanked my inner thigh lightly and I giggled and scooted over letting him lay next to me.
We must have dozed off because when I woke up the other half of the bed was empty.

I smiled and got out of bed taking a shower and getting dressed in sweat pants. Going downstairs I found Caleb filling water buckets and the trailer was hooked up to the truck. I walked up and hugged him from behind as he filled the buckets in Dragons stall. "Hi there Mr. Odell" Caleb smiled and kissed the side of my head. 'Hi. Mrs Odell' I squeezed him again before letting him go. 'I packed all of the things that Ty and Amy asked for so all you need is your stuff' "okay I'll go to the house and pack a bag" Caleb nodded and looked  down the driveway where Scott was driving in. I stood in the doorway as they pulled up to the barn. "Hey Badger, Scott. How was the trip?" 'It was great Mallory, we got a lot of good things done' I nodded and excused myself to go pack.

-Caleb-

I finished filling the water buckets and started rolling up the hose while Scott and Badger were telling me about the all the vet work they got done. I was almost done rolling up the hose when I caught Scott staring at my hand. I grinned and shrugged my shoulders. Scott just shook his head and Badger finally noticed. 'No way!' I laughed. "Yes! But don't tell anyone else. We still have to tell everyone this weekend." Badger agreed and Scott congratulated me. Soon Scott headed out promising Badger he would have some more work next week that he could use help with. 'Come on we'll go find some dinner I finished the chores'

We walked into the house to find Mallory setting a packed bag by the door. Badger walked in and hugged Mallory. "Congratulations!" Mallory chuckled and hugged him back 'thank you!' I pulled my boots off by the door "Mal, do you have any ideas for dinner?" Mallory turned to face me umm 'Chicken Alfredo?' Badger and I nodded. "Sounds fantastic, I can help you cook" Mallory nodded and we all walked into the kitchen. Mallory started making the sauce and I started cooking the chicken while Badger sat at the bar. Once the chicken was done I added it to Mallory's sauce and put a pot of water on for the pasta. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a sprite. Pouring it in two glasses I handed Mallory one glass and Badger looked at us curiously. "You guys exist so easily together." I looked at Mallory. 'We do pretty good for sure'

We finished cooking and enjoyed our food. I explained to Badger what was going on around here and what would have to be done this weekend.

Bidding Badger goodnight we headed out to the loft and he headed back to the camper.