Chapter 22

⚠️⚠️ kinda dirty again ⚠️⚠️

-Caleb-

I woke up to the smell of Bacon and Waffles and rolled out of Mallory's bed tugging on my jeans and headed to the kitchen. When I got there Mallory was making Waffles in the Waffle maker and Badger was Frying bacon. I paused in the hallway listening to their conversation.

"So your just going to keep riding Copper for the rest of the year?"

Mallory sighed.

"Yeah it's good practice and the jumping has made me a better rider, ultimately I'd like to run Barrels and maybe even Rope but Copper is free and jumping has made me a lot more sure of myself"

"This doesn't have to do with dating a rodeo cowboy does it?"

Mallory laughed and dumped waffles on a plate.

"No I was talking to Amy about it a while ago.. but if there's a future for Caleb and I, it would be nice that we enjoy the same things"

Badger nodded, seeming to mull over things.

"Uh Mallory?"

'Yes?'

"How old is Georgie?"

'Hm lets see I just turned 19 so that would make Georgie 15 well almost 16 I guess.... why?'

"Oh I was just wondering"

I smiled and then loudly entered the kitchen, walking over to sit at the bar.

'It smells awfully good in here'

Mallory smiled and reached across the bar to give me a kiss and Badger smiled at us.

"What time do we need to leave for the rodeo? You said 5:30 the other day?"

'Uh yeah we need to leave earlier than that.. I want to ride rough stock'

Mallory looked up at me curiously but didn't question it.

"Okay, we fed the horses and we made breakfast so the stalls need to be cleaned and we need to turn out the rest of the horses but that's it"

I nodded and poured myself a cup of coffee. After breakfast Mallory and I went down the Hall and got dressed and then met Badger in the barn. He had already started Cleaning stalls so Mallory grabbed the other pitchfork and started to help him as I turned all of the horses out and brought Ghost in. I put ghost in his Clean stall just as Badger and Mallory finished the last stall. Looking at my watch I saw that it was 2:00.

"I'm going to go shower, Badger if you want to drive my truck down to the camper and shower and get ready you can. Just be back by 3:30 so we can hook the trailer up and be ready to leave by 4:00"

'Okay thanks Caleb'

I smiled at Mallory and tugged her to me when Badger made it out of the barn. I wasted no time planting my lips on hers and backing her into the wall. Mallory pulled away first Gasping for air and I kissed my way down her neck and to her collarbone before making my way back to her lips. This time she took over and pressed herself into me I knew she could feel how hard I was, she lifted one of her legs up and wrapped it around my back, taking that as my cue I lifted her up and pressed fully against her with out a doubt pressing my hard on into her center. Mallory moaned and pulled away kissing down my throat.

"Sorry Caleb"

I squeezed her gently still trying to Catch my breath.

'I'm not, and someday when your ready you won't be either'

I chuckled and sat her down.

'I'm going to go shower now and I suggest you do the same'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pecked her on the lips and turned to walk up the stairs.
I looked out the loft window just in time to see Mallory walking up on the porch and I threw all of my clothes into the hamper before walking into the shower. I turned the water on, while I was waiting for it to get warm I looked down at my boner that refused to go away. I chuckled and then climbed into the shower. After washing my hair and all the necessary things I finally allowed myself to wrap my hand around my throbbing dick. I bit my lip standing under the warm spray, thinking about Mallory with my hard dick in my hand. Remembering the other night when I made her cum. I closed my eyes imaging Mallory jerking me off and in no time I blew my load all over myself gasping for air as I came down off my high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the shower and pulled on Batman boxers rolling my eyes, I remembered needing to do laundry again, new fresh jeans, socks and my boots and then went to my closet to pick out a shirt. I picked out a dark green paisley shirt and grabbed a solid green shirt Incase I got too dirty before it was time to rope.

I grabbed my jacket and then I noticed the vest hanging in the back of my closet and smiled. It was a back fleece vest and on the front said
Caleb O'dell and the back said PCA cowboy of the year.
They gave it to me when I won last year but they ordered the wrong size. I grabbed the vest and headed out to put what I needed in the trailer. When I walked down the stairs Mallory had Ghost in the cross ties and already had him saddled and was wrapping his legs. I tucked all the extras into the trailer and walked back into the barn with the vest just as Mallory was standing up.

"Thanks for getting him ready, I took longer in the shower than planned"

I winked at Mallory and she blushed, she knew exactly what I was doing.
I smiled at her and handed her the vest.

"If you want that, you can have it. There's no one else I'd rather let wear it."

Mallory looked at the vest and she smiled.

"Really?"

I nodded and grabbed the bridles I wanted out of the tack room, when I turned around Mallory had slipped the vest on over her aqua blue shirt and was smiling at me.

"I love it Caleb. I love that you aren't scared to tell people that we're together."

'Absolutely not Mal.
Where's Badger?'

"He went inside to get a snack. Said he was starving."

I chuckled and finished loading my stuff into the trailer and then loaded Ghost just as Badger made his was to the Truck. We all got loaded up and headed to the rodeo.