Chapter 25

-Caleb-

I woke up to blond hair all in my face and smiled brushing Mallory's hair to the side and looking down at her smiling. The top half of her body was across my chest and one leg was pulled up between my legs and the bedsheets were wrapped all around her. Mallory stirred slightly, took a deep breath and went right back to a deep sleep.
I smiled and reached for my phone. I had a text waiting for me from Josh.
<hey man, it was great seeing you and roping with you again last night. Mallory seems great!>

<Mallory is Great! Same to you>

I chuckled and tossed my phone down snuggling up to Mallory and closing my eyes again.

-Mallory-

I woke up to see Caleb sound asleep and I rolled out of bed and slipped into the bathroom turning the warm water on and climbing in. I sighed in contentment when the warm water hit my muscles and leaned against the shower wall just letting the warm water run across my body. After a while when the water was starting to cool and I had scrubbed my hair and body I climbed out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy towel around myself, realizing too late that I did not bring any clothes to put on into the bathroom with me.

Groaning I trudged out of  the bathroom and tried to sneak into the bedroom hoping Caleb was not up, but of course no such luck. As soon as I swung the door open Caleb turned to smile at me in only boxers. I would have laughed since they were Batman boxers but I was too busy gawking at his abs and the bulge in his Batman boxers. I was embarrassed and I wanted to look away but I couldn't. Caleb walked up to me and tilted my head up kissing me when we heard the front door slam. Caleb jumped back and looked at me when we heard footsteps coming down the hall and go into the kitchen. "Caleb?" I heard badger whisper yell and I smiled. 'Yes Badger we are up Mallory is in the shower' he lied smoothly. "Okay, well I was just grabbing a snack and letting you guys know that I fed and did all of the chores and now I'm going to take my bike over to Scott's" 'alright thanks badger. If you need a ride later just call' "okay!" Badger called as he closed the house door. I stood there clinching my towel in my hands and my face Scarlett red I'm sure. Caleb laughed and walked up to me leaning down and kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around him pulling myself closer to him and forgetting about the towel, Caleb's hands rested on my shoulders but my hands slid down Caleb's abs and he smiled against my lips. As my hands made their way across Caleb's abs it shocked me that his muscles danced under my touch. I looked up into his eyes with a question and he pressed his forehead to mine. 'It doesn't matter the amount of experience you have if your with someone that makes you feel new' I smiled and tilted my mouth up to kiss him and then pulled away. Let's go see a movie? Caleb nodded and grabbed a towel heading to the bathroom. Let me shower and then we can.