Prepare

2 days until the battle, Your POV

I sat outside my tent with Connal sitting next to me. Shrike took Feuer to the rainforest biome so he could walk around. Connal looked at me through the corner of his eye and asked "So you're really worried about Udo". I said "Yes. Udo has done so much for me. Now he is going to fight Borra". Connal sighed and said "I wish there was a way to stop this". A gust of wind came in our direction and Ini landed in front of us. 'I don't know her all that well. However she's the one who told me to go back to where I belong'. My mood turned more sour than it already was. Connal straighten his posture and said "Hello Ini". Ini said "Hello Connal". Then she turned to me, she saw the look on my face and I could see what I think was regret on her face. She played with her fingers and as she asked "Your name is y/n, right". 

I said "Yes". She rubbed the back of her neck and said "I'm sorry about what I said when you brought Borra to the healing cave". I lifted one of my brows at her. 'I wasn't expecting that'. I said "It's ok". Ini came and sat down on the opposite side of me then said "I know I haven't been the nicest to you but that's because I was scared of you. I thought that you faked your injuries and came here to kill us but I see that you are truly a nice person". I felt less tense as she said that. I gave a small smile and said "I was scared of you. When I brought Borra to the desert I felt so scared of everything that moved in the desert. I felt like if I did one small thing wrong you all would kill me". 

Connal asked Ini "How is Borra". Ini said "He's fine. Even with his injury he trains until he can't anymore". I looked down and said to myself "He really has his heart set out to kill me". Ini heard this and looked down knowing that what I said was true. Ini said "At first I wanted you dead, but now I feel so bad after what I did to you". I brought Ini into a hug and said "It's ok Ini. I understand". Connal stood up and said "I'll be over by the nearby pond". Then he walked away. After a few minutes of silence Ini asked "So since your a princess what's it like living in a castle". I said "It was nice. In Senara It snowed a lot so I was use to the cold. I had a warm bed, a few servants and maids, and I had a nice dance room where I danced for my mother and father". Ini asked with a bright smile "You dance?". I giggled and said "Yes, when I was younger I use to dance everywhere in the castle". Ini asked with a smile "Could you teach me? I've always want to learn how to dance". 

I took Ini's hand and said "Sure". Together we walked into a large patch of short grass. I said "So when you dance, the first thing you'd want to do is stretch". Together Ini and I stretched and soon we began to dance. Ini tripped over feet a few times but always laughed and got back up. Other fey woman started to join us. Ini and I were in the middle and the rest of the fey woman dancing in a circle around us. As we danced, I could feel the tension between the fey woman and I fade. I heard Ini say with a wide grin "Y/n your amazing at dancing". I laughed and said "You too Ini. You just needed a little practice". After what seemed like we had danced for hours, we finally stopped and everyone went back to what they were doing before. 

Ini giggled and said "I should dance more often. That was so much fun". I said "I haven't danced in so long. I really needed that". Ini and I began catching our breathes and as soon as we did Connal came up to us. He said in almost a panicky tone "What happened? I heard loud commotions coming from over here". Ini said "We were dancing. As soon as y/n and I started to dance more woman joined us". Connal sighed in relief and asked "So no one tried to hurt you". I giggled and said "No Connal. I'm fine". Ini said "I should go. I hope I see you again y/n". I said "Me too. Bye Ini". Ini then opened her wings and flew to the desert region.

Ini POV

As I flew into the desert biome, I couldn't help but smile at the memory of y/n and I dancing. She truly is a nice person. I should have never been so mean to y/n without getting to know her first. I flew past the caves and huts. Borra was in the arena which was on the far opposite side of the desert biome. I soon made it to the arena and landed right in the middle of the battle ground where Borra was training by lifting rocks. I held my right arm as I said "Borra you need to take a break from training". Borra continued to lift rocks as he said "I can't. Not now. I need to make sure I win". 

I sighed and asked "What will killing y/n do". Borra stopped lifting rocks and turned to me. He said "It will ease everyone's minds". I folded my arms and asked "Everyone else's minds or just yours". Borra turned away from me, knowing that it was only him that was still against y/n staying here. I walked up behind Borra and wrapped my arms around his torso from behind. I said "I talked to her today. She's really nice and super sweet. She even taught me how to dance". Borra held one of my hands and said "We cannot risk our lives. We are close to extinction". I sighed and said "What if she could help us. Her kingdom could protect us". Borra walked forward, making me have to let go of he's torso. He said while beginning his training again "That will never happen Ini. You know that". I turned to leave but I said "We were wrong about her Borra. Now her life is on the line because of our attitude towards her. I feel so much regret about what I said to her but I'm not sure about you". Then I left. 'I knew that what I said was got under Borra's skin. I don't want Borra kill y/n. At first I wanted her dead but y/n changed that within a few hours. Now, I just hope Borra sees the same'.