Senara

The pictures used throughout the rest of the book are NOT mine. 

Your POV

The ship swayed side to side as I laid in my bed. It had been 2 days since I'd left the nest of Origin. I had run out of tears, so all I could do was lay in my bed, waiting to arrive in Senara. Ever since I had boarded the ship, I haven't spoken to anyone, not even my parents. 'Come on, y/n! You can't stay in your room, sulking. You knew this day would come, and you knew it would hurt when it did. It's not like your never going to see your friends again, just not for a little while.' My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I sat up, quickly covering myself with my blanket. "Who is it," I asked with a dried, raspy tone. "It's your father. Can I come in?" My father asked. Hesitantly, I answered. "Sure," My father opened and closed the door, coming over and sitting next to me on my bed. 

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. Your mother told me how upset you were when you found out about our return to Senara. I hope you can forgive me. I never meant to hurt you," My father apologized. I sighed, laying my head on his shoulder. "Father, it's not your fault. There is no need to apologize. I knew this day would come eventually," I reassured my father. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. "I'm glad you were safe and that the dark fey protected you," My father kissed the top of my head. "And I'm glad that you are fully healed. When you fell from the tower, I feared the worst," I said, a small smile grew across my face. I let go of my father, brushing some of my hair out of my face. "If your feeling well enough, would you like to have lunch with your mother and me?" My father asked. "It would be nice to get out of my room for once," I agreed. My father smiled at my answer. "Alright, we'll be on the top deck," My father said, kissing my head a final time before walking out of my room. 

Sighing a final time, I stood from my bed, stretching out my limbs. I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a dress. 

I stood in front of a mirror and looked at myself

I stood in front of a mirror and looked at myself. Everything looked fine other than my knotted and tangled hair. I raised my hand to my hair, tangling my fingers in it. Using my magic, blue waves of magic floated around me as I straightened my hair. After a few seconds, my hair was straight. With that complete, I braided my hair( or not for those with short hair). Slipping on some black flat shoes, I walked out of my room and to the top deck. The sun blinded me for a few seconds since I hadn't been outside my room for the past 2 days. Once my eyes were finally used to the sun's raze, I walked over to my parents, who were sitting at a small wooden table, drinking tea. I sat in between them. "It's good to see you out of your room," My mother said with a small smile. "Yes, it was starting to become a little stuffy in there. Lunch also sounds nice right about now," I said as a maid started to pour me a cup of tea, but I stopped her. 

"It's alright. I can do it," I said, taking the teapot and pouring myself a cup of tea. "We will be arriving in Senara in about 30 minutes," My father said, adding sugar to his tea. "Alright, I'll start to back my things. However, I have a question," I said, adding cream to my tea. "We're listening," My mother said, putting down her cup of tea. "What has happened in Senara that made us have to leave so abruptly?" I asked. As another maid brought us a plate of small square sandwiches, father began to speak. "Our citizens have begun rioting throughout the kingdom. They feel unsafe with their leaders not around. They feel that we have abandoned them," My father said, taking a sandwich for himself. "Ok, and they are also worried about me?" I asked, sipping some of my tea. "Yes, when the citizens heard of your disappearance, like us, they became worried. Then they got wind of what happened in Ulstead, which led them to believe that you were dead. They feared that the only heir to the throne had died, which led to the riots," My mother chimed in.