Maleficent

Alright, guys, I'm not going to write the dinner scene but if you watched the second movie you know how it goes. If not I'll just explain it in this chapter. Alright on with the chapter. 

Your POV

"Sorry y/n. You can't come with me." Connal said as we stood outside of Udo's hut. "Too bad. I suppose I'll see you when you come back". I said crawling into Udo's hut. I then sat next to the raging fire. "So you wanted to leave?" Udo asked. "I just wanted a little fresh air. I'm not saying your home is boring. I like it very much but I would like to see the outside," I said. Udo shifted himself over so he was sitting to me. "When I'm fully healed, I'll gladly take you outside of our home," Udo said, brushing some hair out of my face. 

"Until then, tell me a story," I said, more so demanding. Udo chuckled and began hummed in response. "Alright, how about the story of the hornless fey?" Udo asked, looking at me for approval. 'He must be talking about my mother. Even he knows about her?'. "Alright. You have my attention. I'm all ears," I said. "Many seasons ago, a baby girl was born. She was a tundra fey. Born with white hair, cream skin, blue eyes, and pure white wings. However, she was born with no horns. Everyone around her thought something was wrong but that soon changed. She was an angel. Everyone loved her. She had great potential and was considered to be the most beautiful. Her powers were greater than any other fey besides the phoenix. She was the one who made the giant icebergs outside. When she turned 18 years old, a young prince came in search of a lost treasure. Instead, he found her. To protect her people she went with the young prince and in return, he wouldn't tell anyone of our location. That was the last day anyone had ever seen her," Udo finished the story. I wrapped my arm around Udo's. "Do you know her name?" I asked. "No. Only the elders know and they won't tell anyone. In respect of her," Udo said. 

"Is there a picture of her? I already know about the picture of the phoenix but what about her?" I asked. Udo looked at me and nodded his head. "There is. Come with me," Udo said, taking my hand then exiting the hut, leaving Feuer behind. We walked past all the huts and into the far tundra, where a waterfall of cold water fell into a small pond. We stopped just in front of the fall, the water gently brushing against our bare feet. "It's behind this fall. Stay under my wing so you don't get soaked," Udo said, covering me with his left-wing as we began to go into the fall. As we passed through the fall, I could hear Udo grunt at the discomfort of the heavy waterfall on him. Once we were past the fall, we walked down a dark tunnel that leads to a bright room that was illuminated by bright moonlight. Cherry-Blossom petals fell and landed on the snow beneath us. Then there in front of us was her picture but it was not my mother. Instead, it was a dragon with white feathers on the end of its tail. Its wings were also covered in pure white feathers. Unlike the phoenix, the dragon didn't have horns. It had bright blue lizard eyes and beautiful scales and silver nails. 'My mother painted her nails silver and she cut them to make them look like an eagle's talents.' 

"This is it. This is the fey without horns," Udo said while tieing back his white hair into a ponytail. I turned to Udo, holding his hand as I pulled him closer to me. "Udo I wish to tell you something. What I'm about to tell you is very personal to me and because I trust you, I'll tell you," I said. "I'm listening," Udo said. "The woman you told me about and in the picture is....my mother. Earlier today the elders told me about her," I said. Udo wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "You look somewhat like the story describes her," Udo said giving me a few more kisses. I giggled and nuzzled myself into Udo's chest. "They also said she is looking for me," I said. Udo gripped my shoulders and stared into my eyes. 

"She's alive?" Udo asked.

"Yes. She became the Queen of Senara when she married my father," I said. 

Udo then turned to the picture, not taking his gaze off of it. "I can't believe she's your mother," Udo said. I walked up to Udo, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Please let's not tell the others just yet," I said. Udo turned to me and nodded, "I will not tell a soul,"
Udo and I continued to stare at the picture of my mother in silence. "She's really your mother," Udo stated. "Yes, she is," I said. I then laid my head on Udo's shoulder. "So how is collecting plants going?" Udo asked, trying to start a conversation. "Good. The healers have started to teach me how to make medicine," I said. "That's good," Udo replied. I soon heard panting coming from behind Udo and me. I turned to see Connal running towards us, carrying a fey woman. "Y/n I need your help. While I was flying, I saw this woman fall from the sky. She is wounded," Connal said. "Bring her to the healing chamber," I said. "I'll come with you," Udo said. 

Connal, Udo, and I all began to walk towards the healing chamber. Once there, Connal laid the woman on a wooden stump. "Where were you when you saw her fall from the sky?" I asked while unwrapping the woman's headwrap. "I was flying past a kingdom when I saw her get shot down," Connal said pacing back and forth. "Did you see anything else?" I asked. "Yes. Green magic came from her wound as fell into the ocean. I know that type of magic. It's the power of the phoenix," Connal said. "We need to tell the others about this. This woman may be the last phoenix," Udo said. "Ok. You two go and tell the council. I'll wrap this woman's wounds," I said as began to undo her dress. Connal and Udo nodded their heads and then left. 

I took off the top of her dress and wrapped her chest in bandages, leaving her stomach exposed. I looked at her wound and began to dig in her wound to find what she was shot with. As soon as I touched it, I felt a burning sensation on my fingertips. I pulled away from her wound and looked at my blood-covered fingers and saw two rather large burn marks on my index finger and thump. I then went back to the woman's wound and quickly but carefully got out what was the cause of the fey woman's wound. I put the item into a cloth and cleaned off the blood. I when I opened the cloth I saw a ball that looked like it was made of iron. I could hear the chattering of all the chiefs and chieftess coming from the meeting cave not far.  I wrapped the woman's wound, took the cloth with the iron ball in it, and ran to the meeting cave. 

I poked my head into the cave and saw Connal and Udo explaining about the woman to Borra, Ini, Shrike, and the rest of the fey chiefs and chieftess. "Where is she?" Borra asked. "In the healing chamber. Y/n is tending to her wound," Udo said. I then stepped out cautiously since I'd never been in a meeting before. Everyone turned to me as I stepped closer. "Y/n I thought you were tending to the woman's wounds?" Borra asked, folding his arms. "Yes, I already have. I found something I thought you might want to see," I said holding the cloth out. "I found an iron ball inside her wound," I said opening the cloth. Borra took the iron ball, not even minding the stinging pain he must have felt. "Your fingers," Ini then pointed to my burned fingers. "It doesn't hurt so badly," I said, putting my burned index finger in my mouth. "Wait, how did you get burned by the iron ball?" Ini asked, grabbing the attention of the others. "She burned herself early today, that's all," Udo said plainly. 'Thank the lords Udo hasn't told the others about my mother'. 

"What is her condition?" Borra asked. "She will live. Before I wrapped her wounds, I dipped the bandages in some healing oils I made a few days ago and wrapped them around her wound," I said. Borra held the iron ball up to his ear. "Can you hear it? CAN YOU HEAR IT?" Borra screamed at everyone in the room. As Borra continued to scream about a war against the humans, I turned and saw the woman was now awake. She stood by one of the many entrances listening to Borra and Connal go back and forth. Her emerald green eyes soon met mine. I couldn't tell whether she was shooting me a death glare or just wondering why a human was around her kin. 'She probably has never seen her own kin'. I gave her a small wave along with a small smile. She nodded her head towards me cautiously. Then Borra flew over to the woman. I assume he got too close to her since she used green magic to push Borra back. "You see how powerful she is. She could save us all," Borra said while standing up. "Borra, she is wounded," Connal said. 

"It is only a matter of time," Borra stated before he, Ini, Shrike, and everybody else flew out of the meeting cave. After they were gone, Udo, Connal, the woman, and I stood in the cave. I slowly walked over towards the woman, not trying to scare her. "H-hello, I'm y/n. This is Connal and this is Udo. The other man from earlier was Borra," I said. "Maleficent," the woman stated. "Ok Maleficent, I will show you around and where you'll be staying," Connal said. Maleficent nodded, then she and Connal left, leaving Udo and I alone. Udo wrapped his arms around my waist. "Where do you think she came from?" I asked. "I don't know. Right now we should get some rest. It's almost morning," Udo said. I agreed, then he picked me up bridal style and took me to his nest where we slept for a while.