I shall help

Gale POV

It was a warm sunny day, as Philip and I sat on a bench in the royal garden. "I'm so sorry about your father," I said. "It's honestly hard to believe Maleficent would do something like this," Prince Philip said, rubbing his fingers through his hair. "Has she ever done something like this before?" I asked. "Well, she did curse Aurora," Philip said. Just as Philip responded to my question, Aurora came through the castle gates on her white horse. She hopped off her horse, handed it over to one of the guards, and then came over and sat next to us. "I could not find her. I went to her home on the mountain and my castle, but she was just gone," Aurora said. 

"I'm sure she'll return," Philip said reassuringly. "Did she really curse you?" I asked. Aurora looked at me and slowly nodded. Percival approached Prince Philip, Queen Aurora, and me. "The queen would like an audience with you, King Gale," Percival said. I nodded and followed Percival to the throne room, where Queen Ingrith sat on her throne. Percival bowed then left. "I'm sorry about your husband, Queen Ingrith," I said. "It is alright. We should have known better than to let a witch into our home," Queen Ingrith said. "After what happened last night, shouldn't we be searching for Maleficent?" I asked, raising a brow. Queen Ingrith stood from her throne. "She is too powerful. Our armies are not big enough to face her," Queen Ingrith said, walking towards a window facing the ocean. Helda walked into the room with her arms perfectly folded behind her back. "My Queen, we've received word that Maleficent is building an army of her own kin. Her army outnumbers ours by hundreds," Helda said. Queen Ingrith sighed, then put her head in her hands. 

"We can't beat them. They'll overthrow the kingdom," Queen Ingrith said, drowning in her own sorrow. "If there is anything you need, please let me know," I offered. Queen Ingrith lifted her head quickly and turned to me with hopeful eyes. "If that is true, I need you to send me a large army to help fight this battle," Queen Ingrith said. "Alright, I'll send a message to my army generals and get them to sail to Ulstead," I said. Queen Ingrith clapped her hands and smiled. "Alright, I'll make preparations for their arrival," Queen Inrigth said, walking out of the throne room with Helda by her side. Then I was in the throne room alone. I took this time to take out the locket around my neck and open it. I couldn't help but smile at the picture inside of the locket. It was a picture of my beautiful wife and my daughter as a baby, y/n. 'I miss them so much.'

Queen Ingrith POV

"Nice job Helda, that was honestly very believable," I praised Helda as we walked to my secret blacksmith hideaway in the castle. "Thank you, my Queen," Helda said. We then walked down the stone bricks bridge, overlooking the blacksmith hideaway. "Helda, go down and help the blacksmith make more iron balls. They've been lacking a little lately," I said. Helda nodded then left me. 

I walked all the way to the fairy's prison with a smirk plastered across my face. I opened the small door, closing it behind me. The fairy was minding his business, working on one of the weapons I asked. "Have you found a way to track y/n, fairy?" I asked, walking over to him. "Y-yes, but the hair sample from King Gale gives a small signal to princess y/n's location," the fairy said. "Is it strong enough for someone to find her?" I asked. "Yes," the fairy said. Then he walked over to his table, opened one of his draws, and pulled out a clear circular gem. "I made this with the hair sample you gave me. This gem will start to glow the closer you get to princess y/n," the fairy said, holding the gem up to me. I took the gem, admiring it. "Forgive me for asking Queen Ingrith but; what do you plan on doing when you find the princess?" The fairy asked. 

"She shall marry my son. Queen Aurora is honestly a disappointment. She chooses the moors over her own kind. She is a nice girl, but she's not right for my son. Princess y/n is beautiful, intelligent, and cares about her people, the humans," I stated, starting to leave the fairy's prison. "And King Gale?" the fairy asked abruptly. "Depending on how the war goes, will decide if King Gale lives or dies," I stated, then left the fairy's prison. 

Udo POV

 "Udo we missed you," the children shouted, running and hugging my legs. I smiled, hugging them back. "I've missed you all as well," I said. "Are you going to teach us to fly today?" one of the children asked. "You will be flying, but I won't be flying with you. My back and beings aren't fully healed yet," I said. Mika walked up to me, playing with her fingers. "I-is Y/n going to be here?" she asked shyly. "No, not today," I said. "Ok, but please tell y/n I miss her," Mika said, jumping up and down. "I will," I said. 

Once all the children finished giving me hugs, I began the lesson. "Alright, one by one, each of you shall jump off the cliff and fly two circles around the mountain," I said. "Ok," all the children said, lining up behind one another. As the children took turns jumping from the cliff, I saw Connal and Maleficent flying towards the painted picture of the phoenix. 

Your POV

"Two bluebells," I kept repeating to myself as I paced back and forth, in front of the painting of the phoenix. 'For the love of Senara; Where are those bluebells? I know they grow around here somewhere'. "Good morning, y/n" I heard Connal say from behind me. I turned, smiling and waving back to him. I then noticed Maleficent standing next to him. Connal then turned his attention to Borra, who was not far from us. Connal flew over to Borra, leaving Maleficent and I.  'I honestly felt a little threatened by Maleficent, yet I just can't tell why'. "You healed me?" Maleficent asked. "Yes," I replied, still focusing on finding the bluebells. "You are around my kin, why?" she asked, raising a brow. "Just as Connal saved you, one of them saved me," I stated, still searching desperately for the bluebells. I then felt a hand grip tightly on my shoulder. Before I could even turn around, Maleficent's green magic push me forward.

Maleficent POV

'I don't know why but for some reason I felt threaten by y/n. I know she hasn't done anything and she also was the one to heal me. I actually feel scared around her'. I put my hand on her shoulder to see what would happen. As soon as I touched her, I did something I hadn't done in a long time. I lost control of my powers. Y/n was thrown forward, tumbling around as she rolled towards the giant painting of the phoenix. A loud thud echoed throughout the nearby area as she hit the painting.