Borra

Your POV

I sat with Feuer (Your new pet/Red Cat) in the rainforest biome. He seemed to miss the rainforest so any chance I got, I'd bring him back so he can run around. Udo had something to do so we changed the day I'd go to the tundra biome to tomorrow. I looked down into the desert biome, watching as desert fey walked around, talking with one another. I asked myself "Why do they hate me? I haven't done anything and why can't they understand that". Feuer turned to the rainforest behind us and began to sniff the air. I asked "Feuer what is it? Is there another Red Cat". Feuer then began to pull on blue cloth wrapped around my waist. 

Feuer began to drag me into the rainforest and the farther he dragged me the more I could hear what sounded like someone grunting in pain. Feuer soon stopped behind a bush and I looked through the leaves and found where the grunts were coming from. Borra, a desert fey, was lying on the ground with his stomach covered in blood. He was somewhat pale and was trying not to scream in pain. I asked from behind the bush "Are you ok". Borra said with a whimper "No, I was attacked by a Red Cat. It cut my stomach deeply and it won't stop bleeding". I sighed and said "I'm going to help you ok but you can not say anything when I come out of these bushes". Borra nodded my head and I came from the bushes and started to walk towards him.

He went wide eyed and said while backing away from me "Oh no. I thought you were a fey. I don't need your help human". I rolled my eyes and continued to walk towards him. I asked "How long have you been lying there". Borra said while trying to stand up "Only a few minutes". I said "I don't think you should be trying to stand. You look to weak". Borra huffed and screamed at me "Shut up human. You don't know anything. I'm fine. Just leave me alone". I came up to Borra and looked a the deep gash in his stomach. I stared straight into his golden eyes and said "If you don't get help you'll die Borra". 

He sighed and said "Just help me towards the desert biome". I asked while folding my arms "And how are you going to get down into the desert biome? Are you going to fly". Borra said "There's a staircase made of rocks. I'll use that". I wrapped one arm around his waist and the other held his arm that was around my shoulder. We began to walk through the rainforest biome in silence beside Feuer who was happily running alongside Borra and I. To break the silence I asked "If you could kill me, would you". Borra hesitated to answered but soon spoke. "Yes. Just because you are helping me doesn't mean I trust you" Borra said plainly. We got to the staircase and began to walk down it. I asked "Have you or any others been hurt by humans". Borra said "Yes. If it were my choice you and all the other humans be dead already"

Once we were at the bottom of the staircase I said "Not all humans want to hurt you or your kin Borra". Borra scoffed and said "I'll believe it when I see it". We then walked through the desert biome, getting stared at by other. I could hear the ringing of daggers and knifes getting sharped. I sighed and said "You said that you'd believe that humans don't want to hurt you when you see it. I haven't hurt any of you or your kin". I felt Borra tense up when I said that which led to another long silence. I was about to say something when Borra quickly said "Take me to the healers cave. It's a little further". I nodded and took him to the healers cave. 

When I got there, desert fey men and woman walked around holding bandages, water, herbs, and more. When they saw me at the entrance of the cave everything stopped and went silent. I noticed a woman from before staring at me. She had short dark brown hair, horns, wings, tan skin, green eyes, and wore a long white dress. 'I believe her name was Ini'. She frowned her brows at me and asked "What did you do to Borra human". I said "I didn't do this to him. He was attacked by a Red Cat". Borra said "The human is telling the truth. I was attacked, she didn't do this to me". 

Ini came up to Borra and I and said "We can take him. Now go back to the forest biome where your wanted". My heart started to hurt from the those words. I handed Borra over to Ini and began to walk back to the staircase. I could feel tears slowly building up in my eyes. 'I don't belong in the forest biome. I belong in Senara. My kingdom. Where my mother and father are' . I held myself as I sat down on a rock. A few tears escaped my eyes along with a few whimpers. Feuer came up next to me and licked a few tears away. I smiled slightly and said "Thanks Feuer. At least your nice to me". I then stood up and walked back to the rainforest biome.