Blue

No One POV

The three men ran up to you as you began to scream for help. One of the men wrapped a cloth around your mouth the muffle your screams as the other two tied your arms and legs. "The more you struggle, the worse it will become for you," one of the men said. Even with the cloth wrapped tightly in your mouth, you continued to scream. "She's too loud. Get the sleeping powder," the man who gagged you said. When one of the men let go of your feet, you kicked the other and managed to wiggle out of your restraints. You undid the gag the began to run the opposite way of the huts. 

The three men chased after you as you ran through the thick snow. You ran all the way to the edge, where there was a large drop. The three men surrounded you, holding out the restraints. Without thinking, you screamed Udo's name as loud as you could to the point where your voice was cracking. The three men covered their now ringing ears as you continued to scream. That's when the same man the gagged you walked up to you and wrapped his hand around your neck. He squeezed your neck tightly, causing your screams to stop. 

"The Queen said that she needed you alive. Don't worry, she isn't going to kill you. However, she is going to kill your father. He is honestly a useless king," the man said with a sickening smile. That's when it happened again. You saw the beautiful sparkly blue color again. Soon the blue color was gone, but you felt...different. You felt powerful. You looked at the man holding your neck, whose face was filled with fear as he let go of you. All the men began to back away from you, but it was too late. You stomped your foot, causing the entire tundra to shake. At first, it seemed like nothing happened but that all changed when the snow beneath you and the men began to shake. The men looked up and saw what you had done. You had created an avalanche. The snow beneath you and men started to crack and fall off the cliff. The men tried to run but it was too late for them and you. 

The powerful feeling was gone and you were now fighting to stay on top of the snow, but it wasn't working. The closer you and the three men were pushed to the cliff, the more pain you felt in your back where the marks were. You then guard soon went over the cliff, screaming together as you all fell. You looked up and saw Udo and all the tundra fey watching in horror as they saw you fall.

Udo POV

Without thinking, I jumped down with my arms open to catch y/n. Y/n looked at me with eyes filled with pain as she fell closer to the ground. I pressed my wings closer together, so I'd fall fast. 'I can't let her die. No, I refuse to let her die. If she dies, I'll kill those humans. I'm sure they came here for her but why? My y/n has done nothing except love my people.' As soon as I was close enough to y/n I grabbed her, opened my wings, and flew into one of the nearby trees. I looked at y/n whose eyes were closed. While covering y/n and I with my wing from the falling snow, I brushed some hair out of her face, letting her know she was safe with me. When she opened her eyes, I lost all of my words. 

Her eyes weren't the normal e/c but were now a beautiful blue. Her pupils were no longer circular but were now in the shape of a dragon's pupil. 'Just like the picture of the hornless fey.' "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yes," she said, sitting up, still in my arms. That's when she hissed in pain as she held her back. I turned her around, looking at her marks that were now red and pulsing. Just as I was about to ask her about her back, fey from every region gathered around where y/n and I were. I glided down the tree and landed on the grass that was slightly covered in snow. The fey surrounded us, asking everyone the same thing. What happened? 

I put y/n down on her feet but kept her arm wrapped around my neck. "What happened?" Shrike asked. "Humans...tried...to take...kidnap me...," y/n said staring into Shrike's eyes. "Your eyes y/n. There blue," Ini said, walking up to her slowly. That's when the elder came and stood in front of us. Everyone except y/n and I bowed to the elders. The tundra elder walked up to y/n, holding her hand out. "Take my hand," The elder said to y/n. Y/n took the elder's hand and as soon as she did, she fell to the ground unconscious. Everyone around us gasped at the elder's action. The elder turned to me. "Take her to your hut and don't let her leave until it is time for the spring festival tomorrow," the elder instructed me. I picked y/n up bridal style and carried her to my hut. I put her in my nest and just thought of her beautiful eyes. 'My y/n is the daughter of the great hornless fey. However, now I'm starting to wonder...if she was the cause of that avalanche that buried almost half of the forest biome, then what could she do to an entire kingdom.'