Time To Go

Elurra POV, 1 week later

 Maleficent and I sat on a ledge that was outside, facing the ocean. The sun sky turned orange as the sun started to set. "Why did you ask me to sit here with you?" Maleficent asked. "I just needed some company while I wait," I said, sighing. "Waiting for what?" Maleficent raised a brow at me. "I don't know, but I felt like I needed to be here," I said, turning to Maleficent. "I feel that way sometimes, so I understand," Maleficent turned to me. Before our conversation could continue any further, the sound of flapping filled our ears. 

I turned towards the source of the noise only to find a dove flying towards Maleficent and me. Extending my arm, the dove gracefully landed on my arm. "What's a dove doing in the middle of the ocean?" Maleficent asked. Examining the dove, I found that it was carrying a letter. Taking the letter from the dove, I unrolled it and began to read the contents. After finishing reading the letter, I re-rolled the letter. "Is everything alright?" Maleficent asked. "No," I then turned to Maleficent. "I need to find y/n," 

Your POV

"Now, put one foot in front of the other and turn," I instructed the little girls in front of me. All the little girls did as I instructed, cheering as they finished. "Good job, girls. Now, when you go home, remember to keep practicing," I reminded the girls. The girls said their goodbyes as they went with their parents. "That was fun," I said to myself. I then turn to the desert biome, thinking about Ini and Shrike. 'A little visit won't hurt.' I ran to the edge of the forest biome and jumped off without hesitation. I cheerfully glided towards the desert. 

Once in the desert, I glided towards the healing cave. Landing near the entrance of the healing cave, I entered the cave. "Hi Ini, Shrike," I said. Ini was making some medicine as Shrike separated ingredients. "Hi y/n," Ini and Shrike said at the same time. "How did your dancing lessons go?" Shrike asked, looking up from what she was doing. "It went well. The girls are fast learners," I exclaimed. "I wish I learned how to dance when I was younger," Ini pouted. "Stop pouting, Ini. There is still time for you to learn," I encouraged Ini. "Maybe, if you keep practicing, you could show Borra. I'm sure he'd be happy to see you dance," Shrike suggested with a smug smile. Ini turned towards Shrike with an almost horrified look on her face. "No, even if I practiced, Borra would never want to see me dance," Ini said, sighing. "How do you know that?" I asked. "I don't, but I'm just scared of what he'd think of me," Ini said, continuing to make medicine. "You never know unless you try," I encouraged. Ini looked between Shrike, and I then smiled. "Ok, I'll give it one try," Ini said. Shrike and I squealed in excitement as we brought one another into a group hug. 

Then there was a knock on the side of the cave. We turned and saw that it was my mother and Maleficent. Maleficent was wearing her usual black attire, and my mother wore a simple blue dress. A dove sat patiently on her arm as she and Maleficent entered the cave. Ini, Shrike, and I stopped hugging and turned to face them. "Hi, mother and Maleficent. Is something wrong?" I asked, standing up. My mother looked at me with a sad smile and handed me a rolled-up letter. "I think you should read this," My mother said. I opened the letter and began to read. 

'Dear Elurra,

           I hope this letter finds you well. I have received a letter from the court in Senara. Everyone there is going mad. The kingdom is becoming worried about us due to our absence. With the help of a few maps, I've been able to find your location. The rest of the soldiers from Senara and I are on a ship, heading towards your direction. We must return to Senara as soon as possible. I understand that y/n has grown fond of the fey. Unfortunately, y/n can not stay with the fey. Senara still believes that Y/n is missing and is dead. I wish things didn't have to be this way, but there is no other choice. Please give this letter to y/n after you read it.