I'm sorry

Your POV

I was asleep in my hut with Feuer asleep peacefully beside me. A light shaking on my arm woke me. I opened my eyes to be met with Shrike's blue eyes. I asked while rubbing my still closed eyes "Shrile what are you doing here?". Shrike said "The battle between Udo and Borra is about to begin. I opened my eyes and stared at Shrike then asked, "Why so early". Shrike giggled and said, "It's the afternoon". I sat up and pushed the blankets off me and over onto Feuer. 

Shrike said, "Connal is going to tie you up with some rope then take you to the arena in the desert biome". I asked sheepishly "Ok but can I get dress first". Shrike said, "Sure. Connal and I will wait outside of the hut". Shrike left and I took a deep breath. I got undressed from my nightwear and then put on a black top that covered my stomach but not my shoulders or arms, then put on a dress that covered my lower half. It was blue and had slits in it so it showed both my legs. I put my h/c hair into a braid and left my hut quietly, not to wake Feuer. 

As soon as I was out of the hut, I held my arms out towards Connal who was holding a rope. Connal began to wrap the rope around my wrist and when he finished he asked "Is that too tight". I said "No". Then we started to walk in silence until I asked "So where are Udo and Borra". Shrike said, "Udo and Borra are in separate caves getting ready for the battle". I then looked ahead as we grew closer and closer towards the desert.

Borra POV

I sat still as Ini painted my body with white and black paint. Ini asked, "What is your plan when you go to fight Udo". I said, "I'm just going to get Udo down to the ground and quick as I can". Ini asked hesitantly while starting to paint my face "And what about y/n". I sighed and stayed quiet. Ini finished painting my face and began to wash her hands. I stood up and together Ini and I walked towards the arena. 

The rock-like stands were filled with different fey. The forest, jungle, tundra, and desert fey all sat together cheering and protesting as I stepped onto the battleground. Ini left to go wait in the stands as I stood in the middle of the battleground waiting to battle Udo. 

Udo POV

A fey finished painting my body in white and blue paint and I was now walking towards the arena. As I walked through the desert towards the arena, I looked up at a higher path that was above me and I saw Shrike and Connal taking y/n towards the battle. I felt the doubt of not winning the battle come back to me. However, even with the doubt, I felt I couldn't stop thinking about last night. 

I sighed and walked into the arena. As I walked into the tunnel leading towards the arena I saw Borra. Standing in the middle of the battleground with folded arms. The closer I got towards Borra the smaller I felt. As soon as I stepped out of the shadowy tunnels, loud cheers, and protest flooded my ears until I stood right in front of Borra. Then all the cheers and protests came to a stop. 

An elder desert spiritual fey came in between us. He said loud enough for all the fey to hear "Today two warrior chiefs are here to battle. They will be fighting for the life of y/n". Then Connal and Shrike brought y/n into the arena and sat her down in front of the battleground. The elder fey continued "On my right stands Borra, the chief of the desert fey. If he is to win the battle, he can do whatever he sees fit to do with y/n. On my left stand Udo, chief of the tundra fey. If he wins the battle, he can do whatever he sees fit to do with y/n. At the sound of the drum, you two will fight. No weapons will be used, only you're bare fist. With that, the battle shall begin in 2 minutes". Then the elder fey left.

I looked towards y/n and she flashed me a small smile. I smiled back and then began to stretch. I turned to Borra who was cracking his knuckles loudly. As I turned back around Borra said "I want you to know that you will still be my good friend after this is over". I said "Same to you Borra". Soon the loud bang of a drum filled the arena bouncing off the walls signaling the battle had begun.