Stranded

You and your father(Gale, King of Senara. Your home kingdom) were on a boat, sailing towards Ulstead. You watched from the boat as your snow covered kingdom slowly disappeared into the slight fog surrounding it. You had never been away from the kingdom. You felt knots in your stomach the farther out to sea. You felt a hand on your shoulder and turned to see your father. "Are you ok, snowflake" your father said with a soft smile. You said while holding your stomach lightly "I just feel a little sick". He said "I know your a little scared since this is the first time you've been away from the kingdom. Just try not to think about it ok". You sighed and said "I know father but I can't help but feel a little sick". Gale brought you into a hug and said "If you feel scared do something that makes you happy. Like dancing. You love dancing. I remember when you were a little girl, you use to dance for your mother and I. You were so happy when you did". You giggled and said "Yes I remember". You then decided to take a nap and sleep for little since it was just about night time . You walked below deck and walked to your room. You laid on your bed and began to sleep.

Your POV, Dream

"Look mother, watch me dance" I said as I danced in front of my mother. She clapped her hands and smiled sweetly at me. "I see sweetheart. You are a very beautiful dancer" she said. Once I finished dancing I ran into my mother's arms. "You are going to grow up to be a beautiful dancer y/n" my mother said while kissing my forehead. I giggled and said "I hope so. Maybe I'll find someone else that also likes my dancing". My father came up to us and said "Maybe you will". I asked "Is that how you met mother". Father smiled and brought us into a large hug. "I'll tell you how I met her when your a little older snowflake". I pouted "But father". I poked my nose and said again "I'll tell you when your older". I just snuggled myself into my mother and father's embrace.

End of dream

I was awoken to the sound of screaming and the ship violently shaking. Within seconds my father ran into the room with a panicky look on his face. I asked while wrapping a blanket around myself "Father what's happening". He said while grabbing me out of bed and running with me to the top deck "We have hit an iceberg and ship is sinking". As we got to the top deck all the crewmates ran around, trying to grab valuables and food. My father said "Ok, there's a raft on the side of the boat. A few men are going to get on the raft first to see if it's safe. Then I'll get on the raft and then you'll come on the raft". I nodded my head and soon the boat began tilting side ways, making crewmembers and cargo slide to end of the boat. The men quickly began climbing down into the boat and soon it was my father's turn. The fog began to surround us making it hard to see. My father climbed down and screamed to me "Ok y/n your turn. It's safe". Just as I was about to climb down on the raft, the boat tilted again but this time it went fully to the side. I began to slide all the down the boat, screaming for the father to help me. I rolled down the deck, getting hit by cargo as I slid down. I was stopped by the wooden railing that was close to sinking like the front of the boat. I held on as tight as I could, screaming for my father's help. "Father help me please. I don't want to die" you screamed while using one of your arms to cover yourself from getting hit any further. "I know Snowflake. It will be ok" my father said from the raft. I heard one of the crewmembers say "My king. The current is taking the raft out to sea. We can't turn it back to get princess y/n". I turned to see the raft carrying my father and crewmembers float away from the ship, disappearing into the thick fog. I heard my father scream "We will come back for you y/n". Tears began to stream down my face as I screamed "I'm scared father. Please don't leave me". My father screamed far in the distance "Don't be scared Snowflake I promise I won't stop looking for you. I love you". I screamed back "I love you too". Then they were gone. The raft, the crewmembers, and my father. I was so busy looking in the distance, I didn't notice that a loose canon started to fall in my direction. The canon hit me straight in my stomach, making me gasp for air. The extra weight caused the piece of wooden railing the break and I screamed as I fell into the fog. After a few seconds of falling I landed on something cold and hard. My vision was blurry from the landing and I felt a sharp pain in my head and arm that I landed on. Once I finally gained my consciousness back, I sat up. I looked behind me and saw the ship sinking completely. I surprisingly still had my blanket from the ship and wrapped it around myself since it was so cold. I turned to my other side and saw what looked like a large iceberg with multiple tunnels leading in and out. I slowly stood up and shakenly began to walk into one of the tunnels. 

20 minutes later 

My head is throbbing, my arm is starting to swell up, and my stomach is starting to hurt. These tunnels are long and seem to never end. I start to feel dazed so I laid on one of the tunnel walls. Just as I closed my eyes, I heard the sound of flapping wings and also what sounded like talking. I started to get scared. I didn't know this was someone's home. They may not want me here. I started to try and get up but I only got even more dazed. As the noises got closer the faster my heart began to race. Pretty soon the noises were a few feet away from me. I let a single tear escape my eye as I soon fell unconscious.