Reuniting

No One POV

It had been two days since you and your father left Senara. Your father was nervous about going to the Nest of Origin. However, you were excited. You could barely sit still, and a smile was almost always on your face. 

Your POV

"It is painfully hot today," Father said, wiping some of the sweat from his brow. Father and I were leaning against one of the ship's railing, watching the sea. We were both carelessly in our nightwear even though it was late morning. "Maybe this will help ease your suffering," I said, waving my fingers towards my father. A small snow cloud appeared above him, cooling him down instantly. "Thank you, Snowflake," Father said, sighing happily. Although the heat wasn't bothering me, something else was. My father's words kept playing in my head. 'As long as he doesn't try anything with you, everything should be fine between him and me,' Father spoke in my mind. Hesitantly, I questioned my father. 

"Father, how would you feel if I were to fall in love with one of the Dark Fey?" I asked. My father hummed before speaking. "Well, I'd be happy for you. As long as the person you love treats you with love and respect, I wouldn't mind," Father said before turning towards me. "Why do you ask? Does this have something to do with what I said about Udo?" Father asked. "No, I wanted your opinion on the matter. Also, it wouldn't have made sense if you could fall in love with a fey, but I couldn't," I said, brushing some of my hair behind my ear. Father turned and wrapped me into a hug before speaking softly. "I only want you to be safe, y/n," Father said, kissing my forehead. "I know, Father," I giggled. Soon the captain came up to us. "Forgive me for interrupting King Gale and Princess Y/n, but I must inform you that we are 10 minutes away from your destination," The caption said, bowing to us. 

I stopped hugging my father and turned towards the ocean. Although it was far, I could still make out the Nest of Origin ahead of us. I jumped with excitement at the sight. "Come on, y/n. Let's get dressed," Father said, starting to walk towards his quarters. I ran towards mine and began to search for the perfect dress. After a few tense minutes passed, I finally found the perfect dress. 

Once I was in my dress, I braided my hair(Or not)

Once I was in my dress, I braided my hair(Or not). Nodding to myself, I left my room feeling confident. I ran towards the top deck where my father was. He was wearing his usual clothing. "Y/n?" Father called out to me. "Yes?" I asked, standing next to my father. "Before we arrive, could you tell me about your friends?" Father asked, looking at the Nest of Origin as we sailed closer. "Are you nervous about meeting my friends?" I asked, giggling. "A little," My father admitted sheepishly. "Alright, Ini is a desert fey. She creates medicine and treats the wounded fey around her. Shrike is a jungle fey. She is a warrior, but in her spare time, she's collecting fruits for Ini. Borra is a desert fey, just like Ini. However, he can be a bit rude when you first meet him, but he's nice when you get to know him. Borra is also the desert fey chief. Maleficent is a forest fey. She is a phoenix and well respected by all the fey. Udo is a tundra fey and teaches the fey children how to fly, use their powers, and protect themselves,"