Let's talk

Udo POV

I didn't want to let y/n go as I hugged her. "Thank you," I kept repeating over and over again. "Udo, there is no need to thank me," Y/n said, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Yes, there is. You don't know how much this means to me," I said, wrapping my wings around y/n. Y/n kissed my cheekbone then nuzzled her head into my neck. "Come on, Udo. Let's go and talk to Prince Philip, Queen Aurora, and Maleficent," y/n said, letting me go. She grabbed my hand, and together we walked down the opposite end of the hallway. The bright yellow sun shined through the window as y/n, and I continued down the hallway. 

We stopped at two large wooden doors. Listening closely, y/n, and I could hear voices. "I'm so happy Princess Y/n is ok. She is so brave for what did," Queen Aurora said in her usual cheery voice. "I watched everything from the castle courtyard. I don't think I would ever have enough courage to let myself fall to my death," an unknown voice said. "You're a bird, Diaval. You'd be able to fly," Aurora said, giggling. Y/n walked over to the doors and pulled them open. The room was the same color as y/n's room but had been painted all around the walls. A large wooded table was in the middle of the room and had plates of food on it. "Diaval, this is Princess Y/n. She is the one who saved me," Aurora introduced y/n as we walked into the room. "I'm sorry. I didn't get your name," Aurora said as y/n, and I sat down at the table. "I'm Udo. Y/n's friend,"  I said. 

A man wearing all black, had pale skin, black eyes, and hair, greeted us. "Hello, Princess Y/n, Udo. Thank you for everything you have done," Diaval said, bowing to us. "I had the chefs make you some onion soup with bread," Aurora said, sitting on the opposite side of the table. Y/n and I spared no time to start eating. "I see you are enjoying the food," Aurora giggled. "It is very delicious," I said, eating some of my bread. Y/n finished her food before me. "Thank you for the meal, Queen Aurora. I have something I'd like to speak to you, Prince Philip, and Maleficent about," Y/n said, wiping the corner of her mouth. "Diaval, could you please retrieve my mother and Philip?" Aurora asked. Diaval nodded, then left the room. "So, how do you know my mother?" Aurora asked

"A few days ago, Maleficent was wounded, and I was her caretaker," Y/n said. "What was the cause of her wound?" Aurora asked worriedly. "She was shot with an iron ball. It pierced her through her stomach. I was able to get it out," Y/n said. "That's wonderful news. Thank you for saving her," Aurora thanked y/n. "What has happened to Queen Ingrid?" I asked, finishing my bread. "After she was transformed into a goat, she now is being held in the castle stables. That is where she will remain," Aurora said. A silence drifted over us. I quietly tried to eat my soup, not trying to bring attention to myself. The silence was broken, by the sound of boots, clacking against the castle floor. The cause of the noise soon entered the room. Maleficent, Diaval, and Prince Philip entered the room. They all sat at the table. "Diaval tells me you have something you'd like to talk to us about," Maleficent said. "Yes. It pertains to the war. Due to this war, Ulstead, Senara, and the Darkfey have been greatly affected. This war shows that our kingdoms can not continue to fight like this. I want to create a union between our kingdoms," Y/n said confidently.

A smile grew across Aurora and Philip's face, and Maleficent hummed in response. "Wait, you don't have any hatred towards Ulstead?" Diaval asked. "What will hatred do? We've all experienced the product of hatred. Ulstead was partly destroyed, the Darkfey lost many warriors, and Senara has gotten involved in a war it didn't belong in," Y/n said, sighing. Maleficent looked at Y/n worriedly. "Y/n, that sounds like a wonderful idea. However, I don't think now is the best time to create a union. The tension between the Humans and Darkfey is still at bay. So let's wait before we create a union," Maleficent said. "Ok, I have no problem waiting. Everybody needs some time to heal from the war," Y/n said sadly. I finished my soup, gently pushing the bowl aside. "If you don't mind me asking; What about the moors?" Aurora asked. "The Moors? What is The Moors?" Y/n asked. "The Moors is that kingdom on the other side of the river. There is already a union between The Moors and Ulstead due to the marriage of Prince Philip and me," Aurora said. "Oh, I didn't think about there being another kingdom," Y/n said, placing her head in her hands.