Meeting Udo

Third person

You awoke to the feeling of something wrapped around your head, left arm, and stomach. You sat up and saw that your dress and blanket you had were gone. Instead the bandage around your stomach covered not only your stomach but also your chest. A long dark blue cloth was wrapped around your waist, showing some of your right upper thigh. Your hair was no longer in a braid but was down and out. You looked around and saw that you were in a room made of white roots. You began to walk around, confused since you didn't know where you were. You heard a voice coming from one of the tunnels leading to the room. You began to panic and started to look around for a place to hide but it wad too late. The person was now in the room with you but it wasn't a human.

He had white horns, shoulder length white hair, light blue eyes, pale skin, and beautiful white wings. He wore white and gray which matched with his appearance. You asked while slowly backing up into a corner of the room "W-who are you". The man said "My name is Udo. I came here to check on your wounds". You asked tensing up some "You were the one who wrapped these bandages around me and took off my clothes". The man now named Udo said with a small blush "Oh no. I didn't remove your clothes. A female did". Udo began to walk towards you, putting his hands up to show he wasn't a threat. He said "I'm just going to check on your wounds ok". You slowly walked towards him and nodded your head.

He un-wrapped your arm to show a badly bruised and bloody arm. You asked "What's wrong with my arm". He said slightly pressing on it "It is badly fractured". You winched in pain as he asked "Does your arm or anything else hurt". You said "Only my arm". Udo began to re-wrap your arm when you asked "How did you find me". Udo said "Another fey and I were walking through the tunnels of this place when we heard a loud noise coming from outside. When we went to see what it was we found a ship sinking and you laying in one of the tunnels". You asked "Where am I". Udo said while washing some blood off his hands "Your in the home of the Fey. That is what I am. I'm a Dark Fey. Lots of my kin live here". 

A large gust of wind blew into the room causing you shiver. Udo offered his robe to you which you gladly took and wrapped around you. Udo said "My kin is trying to figure out what will happen with you". You looked up with a worried look and asked "What will they do with me". Udo said while not making eye contact "A few think that you should stay here because of your wounds but a few others think that we should kill you". You felt your body go numb for a few seconds. You backed up into a wall and said while shaking "I-I don't want to die. P-please don't let them k-kill me". You felt tears start to build in your eyes but they soon faded as Udo wrapped his arms around you. He said "I won't let them kill you. They should be making a decision now. Would you like to go with me". You said hesitantly "S-sure". He picked you up bridal style and he walked through the tunnels.

You asked "Um...why did you pick me up if we are just walking". Udo said "Well I was going to fly but I'm not sure if you have fear of heights". You said "I'm not sure. I've never been far from the ground". Udo then opened his wings and jumped down and dark tunnel. After a few minutes of flying Udo landed in another room that was full of other fey. Some fey had multi colored wings, some with black wings, and some with brown wings. Udo put you down and you felt multiple eyes on you. "Udo, why have you brought her here" a brown winged fey said. Udo said "When I went to check on her, she was awake. She wanted to know what you all were going to do with her". The brown winged man said, more so screamed "UDO, SHE'S A HUMAN. NOW THAT SHE KNOWS WHERE WE LIVE, WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO KILL HER". A black winged man said "Borra have you gone mad? She hasn't done anything to us". The brown winged man laughed and said "Not yet". A smaller brown winged woman said "I'm sorry Connal but I agree with Borra. We cannot trust this human".  The black winged man now named Connal sighed and said "None of you can see how she is wounded. Look at her! Look at scared and weak she is". Everyone in the room turned to you. Some gasped at my badly bruised body others just stared. 

The brown winged man now named Borra said "Your not the only one who sees her pain but for once Connal, think our pain. The pain our great ancestors went trough". I stepped up next to Udo and said "If you'd like me to leave, I'll leave. I'm grateful that you chose to help me but I think it's best that I leave". Connal said "You can't leave. There is a storm around us. You would die before you'd make it 5 yards away from the island". A fey with multi colored wings said "How about we let her stay here until her wounds heal, then after they are healed we let her leave". The brown winged woman said "But Shrike, if she leaves she could tell someone our location". The multi colored winged woman now named Shrike said "Fine Ini, we'll vote. Raise your pinky if you think she should leave when her wounds are healed. Raise your hand if you think she should stay here until she gains our trust. Finally raise your fist if you think we should kill her". 

You watched as most of the fey raised their hands and fist. Borra and Ini raised their fist, along with half of the fey while Connal and Shrike raised their hands along with the other half of fey. There was a tie. Udo was going to have be the tie breaker. You stared at him from the corner of your eye, scared at what choice he would make. Udo raised his hand and said "This human doesn't need to die". You a sighed happily knowing that you would get to live another day. Borra grunted with anger and flew out of the room. Connal came up to you and Udo, then said "Udo, I won't recommend letting her stay in the desert biome. Maybe the forest biome would be better for her". Udo said "It's pretty high off the ground. I think the rainforest biome would be better even though it is close to the desert biome". Connal turned to me and said "You can choose". You looked down at your feet and said "The forest might be better. I already see that the desert fey don't like me very much". Udo and Connal nodded then took you to the forest biome.