Kirari Momobami

(F/N)'s POV:

"Baby~"

I grumbled and buried my face into my pillow at the sound of Kirari's voice in my ear. It was Saturday, meaning that it was basically illegal for Kirari to wake me up so early.

"Darling, you have to get up at some point~"

I shook my head and snatched all of the blankets and covers away from her, pulling them over me. I heard her chuckle as she pulled all of the sheets off of me, making me whine!

"Kirari! Leave me alone! It's Saturday!" I whined as she slowly shook her head chuckling.

"You can complain all you want, Darling~You're going to get up wether you like it or not~" She teased before leaned over and placing a kiss on my ear, making me jump. She then crawled on top of me, making me blush.

Before I could stop her, Kirari moved her hands to my sides, tickling them.

"KIRARI! S-STOP! I C-CAN'T BREATH! PLEASE S-STOP!" I laughed, happy tears streaming down my face. Kirari just chuckled and continued to torture me.

After a few minutes, she finally stopped. I took deep breaths, shooting a glare towards Kirari.

She smirked. "What? I couldn't help myself~"

"I hate you" I said.

She cupped my face with both of her hands and smashed her lips onto mine, making me sqeak.

Once she pulled away, she smirked.

"I love you too, Darling~"

Requested by @nugget_ 123457
Hope you liked it!