Yandere Yumeko Jabami

Warning: this chapter will have sexual content in it. If that makes you uncomfortable, I don't suggest that you read this.

(F/N)'s POV:

I let out a very quiet exhale. I had managed to escape from Yumeko, at least for now.

That girl was obsessed with me! She'd do anything in her power to get to me, and to get rid of every body else! I can't go five minutes a day without being harassed by her, and she loves it! I've told her many times to stay the hell away from me, but she never listened and now she's after me!

Right now, I was hiding in a bathroom stall. I knew she'd probably end up finding me, but it's all I've got for the time being. I sat down on the toilet to catch my breath because I was running. As I was still trying to catch my breath, I didn't hear the footsteps that echoed through the halls and into the bathroom.

Until I heard the sound of a girl giggling.

Her giggling.

"(F/N)..~I know you're in there, my little lamb...~" I heard her purr in that seductive tone of voice, making me shiver and back away from her as far as possible. I her take a few steps forward, so she was right in front of my stall now.

"Aww~You don't have to be afraid of me, my little lamb..~I'll have you soon enough...~" She purred, giggling at the end of her sentence.

Before I could tell her to go away, I heard the bell ring; meaning that it was time for everyone to head back to class. I heard Yumeko whine at the sound, making me let out a sigh if relief.

"Don't think you're off the hook now, Darling~There are still so many things I want to do to you...~"

• • •

I yelped when I felt my wrist being grabbed by someone, before I was pulled into a storage closet. I was slammed against the wall, my arms pinned to the wall, and someone's leg shoved between mine, making me flinch. I jumped when I felt hot breath against my ear.

"You can't escape me that easily, (F/N)..~You should've known that I'd find you, my little lamb...~"

I gasped when she slowly licked up the shell of my ear, before licking up the inside of, very slowly. She pulled away and smirked at me before she smashed her lips against mine in a heated kiss, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I gasped and squirmed, but it was no use. I couldn't get out of her grip even I tried with all my might. She pulled away, panting. She had a heavy blush on her face, and she had lust in her eyes.

She was about to say something, but she interrupted by the loud sound of the bell again, making me sigh out of relief again.

She let me go, but she grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me down so I was face-to-face with her. She giggled and pecked my nose.

"I'm not through with you just yet...~"

YUMEKO'S POV:

I giggled at (F/N)'s sleeping body. I was outside of their house, looking through the window. After our little session in that closet, I decided to leave them alone for the rest of the day and let them cool off a bit.

I smiled as they rolled over onto their back, letting me get a perfect look at their adorable sleeping face.

As quietly as I could, I lifted the window up. They stirred in their sleep, but didn't wake up. I closed it back and walked over to them before crawling onto the bed and on top of them, straddling them. I took both of their hands in one of mine and pinned them above their head, giggling at how cute they looked.

I smirked and leaned down, placing my lips onto theirs in a gentle kiss. I felt them stirr around before their eyes widened at the sight of me on top of them.

They let out a muffled scream and squirmed under me, making me giggle.

I pulled away and looked down at them, cupping one cheek with my free hand.

"You are just the cutest thing, Darling~! I can't wait to see all of your reactions~!" I moaned out and kissed them again, this time with force.

"M-mmmf-!" They let out a muffled yelp and continued to squirm, making me giggle. I pulled away and nuzzled into their neck, slowly licking up to their jawline. I kissed their jawline before kissing down their neck and landed on a particular spot. I bit down and began to suck on it, hearing them cry out.

"S-s-stop it!" They yelled.

I smirked and moved my cold hand up under their shirt, feeling up their stomach and chest as I lifted the shirt up along with my hand. Their stomach and chest were now fully revealed to me. I kissed their collarbone before stopping at the middle of their chest. I raised my head and moved it to their left nipple and bit down on it, swirling my tongue around it.

"A..A...A-ah~" They moaned, making me giggle.

I let go of their nipple before moving to the right one and doing the same thing, making them moan again. I then slowly kissed all the way down their chest and stomach before I got to their pajama pants.

I looked up at them and smiled.

"We're going to have so much fun, (F/N)~!"

This chapter makes me cringe, but I'm also kind of proud of it.