Yandere Rei Batsubami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Lately, Rei had been feeling a bit strange. Everytime her lover; (F/N), was out of her sight even for a moment, she felt uneasy. She was constantly worrying about (F/N) not coming back safely to her, even if they did, they would be hurt. Rei hadn't told (F/N) about this because she hated making (F/N) worry, so she kept this little thing to herself, even if she really did want to tell them so they wouldn't leave her sight.

• • •

REI'S POV:

Where is (F/N)?

I had spent the last hour, at least, looking for (F/N), who was no where to be found. I started to hyperventilate, my breathing becoming quicker, louder, and shorter.

Why do I feel so scared?

I couldn't help but feel terrified that (F/N) wasn't with me, safe.

WHAT IF THEY'RE HURT? WHAT IF THEY NEED ME?

I started running down the hallway, tears welling up in my eyes at the thought of (F/N) hurt, crying out for me.

I NEED TO FIND (F/N).

• • •

(F/N)'S POV:

I grumbled as I slammed my face down on the table I'm currently sitting at in the library.

I hate studying.

I lifted my head up, starting to get back to work, only to hear the sound of a person running towards me. Before I could look at who it was, I was tackled out of my chair, onto the floor, with the person on top of me hugging me so tight that I felt like my ribs might crack.

I could feel my shirt start to get wet, and I heard sniffling coming from the person. I opened my eyes and they widened at who the person was:

My girlfriend.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong, Baby? There's no need to cry, you're okay, shhh.." I whispered in Rei's ear as I gently ran my fingers through her short, brown hair, placing a loving kiss on her ear. I could feel students staring, but I didn't care about them. All I care about is comforting Rei.

"Sweetie, can you tell what's wrong? Can you tell me why you're crying?" I whispered softly as I carefully got Rei out of the crook of my neck, wiping away her tears.

"I was looking all over the academy, but I couldn't find you anywhere! I was so worried about you.." Rei explained as she hugged me again, this time, tighter than the last.

I managed to get out of her grip, gently taking her hands in mine and lifted her up, making her look at me in confusion. I smiled at her and led her out of the library and into an empty classroom, sitting her on top of one of the tables. I turned around and closed the door.

"Why are we in here, Darling?"

I looked back at Rei before walking over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Honey.."

She looked at me, waiting for me to finish my sentence. "Rei, why were you crying earlier? Tell me the truth, please."

Rei looked at me again, before bursting into tears.

• • •

After a few long hours, Rei and I went to her house, going up to her room. At the academy, she told me how she felt. She told me that she was constantly worried, how she was always wanting to be around me, and how it was hard to breathe without me being near her. I just hugged her and told her to lay down and regain her thoughts. When she fell asleep, I cuddled up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and nuzzling my nose into her shoulder.

• • •

REI'S POV:

I looked at my (F/N) with nothing but absolute love.

They looked so cute all tied up in that chair.

I had to do this so they wouldn't run away from me.

I'm sitting on their lap, my hands on each side of their beautiful face, stoking their cheeks with my thumbs. I felt them start to wake up, making me smile.

"Rei..?" I giggled at their cute voice, making them tilt their head.

"Hello, Darling. I apologize if you're uncomfortable, but I can't let you go. If I do, you might run away, and I definitely don't want that..~"

I leaned closer to their face, pecking their nose.

"Darling, you are safe down here. Nothing will ever harm you here, and I will always be down here with you, providing you with nothing but my pure love for you. I will always protect you, I promise..~"

I looked directly into their (E/C) eyes, seeing the tiniest hint of fear..

My eyes widened and I immediately cupped their face turing their face towards mine.

"You don't need to be afraid, Darling. I won't ever hurt you, I promise..~"

I looked them, no longer seeing the fear in their eyes.

"I love you, (F/N)..~"

They looked at me and smiled.

"I love you too, Honey."

Requested by Max-Malanalaphy
Hope you liked it!