Yumeko Jabami

(F/N)'s POV:

I felt very hot.

I opened my eyes to feel all of the blankets draped over me, and arms wrapped tightly around me. I slowly turned my neck around to see Yumeko still asleep, her hair spread out all over the pillows and the mattress.

I smiled to myself and tried to get out if her arms, only for them to tighten.

Not this again. I thought, blushing slightly. It takes forever to get up in the mornings. The only reason for that is because Yumeko is extremely clingy in the mornings.

"Y-Yumeko, I need to get up," I mumbled and again tried to get up, only to have Yumeko wrap both of her legs around mine, making me jump. She also hugged me again.

"Y-Yumeko?!" I squeaked when I felt Yumeko place a light kiss on the back of my neck. "Good morning, (F/N)~" Yumeko purred.

"G-good morning Yumeko. C-can you let me g-go now?" I asked and tried to get up again. I yelped when she placed another kiss on the back of my neck.

"But I don't want to~" Yumeko hummed as she placed another kiss. "W-well I n-need to get up!" I exclaimed. "But you're so warm (F/N)~" She teased as she suddenly pushed me onto my back, Yumeko hovering over me.

"Y-Y-Yumeko?" I asked, only to gasp quietly as she flopped herself on top of me.

"Just a few more minutes~!" Yumeko whined and nuzzled into the crook of my neck. She hugged her arms around my torso and had her legs wrapped around mine again.

"I don't want to get up yet, (F/N)." Yumeko said, falling back asleep again. I blushed but also wrapped my arms around her, chuckling quietly at her clinginess.