Ririka Momobami

RIRIKA'S POV:

Ririka could immediately tell something was wrong with (F/N) as soon as they walked in. They had been at work all day, and it was 7:00 P.M.

Before Ririka could say anything to them, they walked right past her and into their shared room, closing the door. Ririka was worried, but she knew (F/N) needed their space so she left them by themselves.

Ririka would just cook for them instead!

Ririka stood up from the couch and made her way into the kitchen, beginning to get all the needed ingredients for (F/F).

(F/F) was a comfort food for (F/N). They ate it whenever they were in a bad mood.

Ririka smiled as she began to cook.

(F/N) is going to love this!

• • •

(F/N)'S POV:

I grumbled as I snuggled deeper into the pillow, wrapped up in the sheets. I had a pretty bad day at work, and I wanted nothing to do with anything.

Except Ririka.

I didn't mean to ignore her, I just wasn't in the mood to talk yet. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock at the door, before it opened and Ririka walked in, holding a plate with (F/F) on it.

"Hey, (F/N).." Ririka said, walking over to me and giving me the plate, before crawling into bed beside me. I couldn't help but smile at this.

I wrapped one arm around her, and used the other to eat. Once I was finished eating, I put the plate on the nightstand beside the bed. I then wrapped my other arm around Ririka and pulled her into my lap, making her squeak.

"Thank you for the food, Baby," I said as I nuzzled into the crook of her neck, making her giggle. She raised her hand and ran her fingers through my (H/C) hair, making me feel tired.

"Anything for you, (F/N)."