Ririka Momobami

(F/N)'s POV:

I groaned when I heard my alarm clock go off right beside my head. I sat up and stretched before I reached over and turned it off. I yawned and got out of bed. I walked over to my dresser and got my uniform out before I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower, I dried off, put my uniform on and went downstairs to the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of orange juice and sat down at the table. I still had some time before I needed to head out, so I was just going to sit for a minute. I heard my phone go off so I picked it up to see who was texting me.

It was Ririka, which made me smile.

Good morning, (F/N). Would you like to walk to school with me?

Sure! Give me a few minutes and I'll be right out!

We exchanged a few more messages before I had to go to school. I put my cup in the sink before walking out of the front door, closing and locking it behind me.

• • •

I chuckled as I gently grabbed Ririka's hand and entangled our fingers together. She looked away and squeezed my hand, making me smile. We were on our way to the academy. We always walked together.

Once we got to the academy, I squeezed Ririka's hand before letting go. I turned around and ruffled her hair before I left, chuckling as I watched her try and fix it. She pecked my lips before putting her mask on and walking into the entrance with me trailing behind her.

• • •

I sighed as I sat down at a lunch table by myself. I had just gotten out of class and had a free period. I had bought a sandwich, a bag of chips, and a water bottle for lunch. As I began to eat, I could hear some of the other students talking about me.

"Can you believe that the Vice President is dating that?"

"I know! She could do so much better!

"They're kinda weird, don't you think?

I sighed as they continued to have their conversation. I knew the topic of me and Ririka dating would get out eventually, I just didn't expect it to spread so quickly. I just continued to eat my lunch, not bothering to listen to them.

• • •

It was now the end of the day, and Ririka and I were in my dorm. We were on my bed, wrapped up in blankets as we watched a movie on my laptop. Ririka was sitting on my lap. I had my arms wrapped around her and my chin on her shoulder.

I looked at her and smirked before leaning over and gently bit her ear, nibbling on it. She squeaked and squirmed in my arms as I continued to gently nibble on her ear, sucking on it a little. I tightened my grip on her before moving from her ear to her neck. I slowly licked up the side of it before biting down on it, making her groan. I pulled away with a smirk as I looked at the hickey I made.

Ririka blushed and hid her face in her hands. I chuckled and began to tickle her sides.

"S-stop that! I c-can't breathe!"