Ririka Momobami

Italics - dream.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"It's over, Ririka. I'm breaking up with you."

Ririka's eyes widened as she looked at her significant other, tears forming in her eyes.

"W-w-w-why? D-d-did I d-do s-s-somthing w-w-wrong? W-w-we c-c-can f-fix it!"

(F/N) just looked at Ririka, no emotion at all. "You can't fix it. You can't fix anything, you're useless Ririka. I honestly don't know why I even started dating you."

"I'm glad you wear that mask all the time, it covers up your disgusting face-"

Ririka shot up, tears streaming down her face. She quickly looked over beside her to see if (F/N) was still there, which they were.

Ririka calmed down a bit. She realized that it was just a nightmare and tried to go back to sleep.

Ririka opened her eyes when she felt shuffling beside her. She saw (F/N) slowly sitting up, rubbing their eyes tiredly. Ririka thought it was cute.

"Can't sleep?" (F/N) asked, moving closer to Ririka, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Ririka just nodded. She was still a bit shaken up from the nightmare she had just had a few moments ago.

(F/N) noticed how tense Ririka was. "Ririka, is there something wrong? You're really tense." Ririka lowerd her head, avoiding eye contact.

(F/N) heard her mumble something. "Ririka, I can't understand you if you mumble." (F/N) said as they gently rubbed Ririka's back with their hand.

"....N-nightmare." Ririka said quietly, tears forming in her eyes.

"Aww, Honey. Come here", (F/N) said as they opened their arms, smiling when Ririka immediately snuggled into their embrace.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" (F/N) asked as they gently ran their fingers through Ririka's long, silvery hair. They felt Ririka shake her head as she nuzzled deeper into their chest, making them smile gently.

"Ririka, I want you to know that I will always be here for you. I'm never too busy for you, I will always be available to talk. I love you, Ririka."

Ririka smiled and hugged (F/N) even tighter before looking up at them. Ririka quickly pecked (F/N) on the lips before hiding her face in (F/N)'s chest again.

(F/N) smiled and kissed Ririka's head.

"Sweet dreams, Ririka."