Kirari Momobami

(F/N)'s POV:

"K-KIRARI!" I yelled as I looked in our bathroom mirror, tracing the hickeys all over my neck, shoulders, and some on my chest.

I pulled up my shirt to hide all of them, but it was no use. I grumbled as Kirari came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, smirking at me.

"What's the matter, (F/N)~?" Kirari asked as she pretended not to know why I was mad. I placed my hands on top of hers and gently took them away from my shoulders. I walked out and back into the bedroom, she followed behind me and sat down on the bed. Kirari crossing on leg over the other and watched in amusement as I paced back and forth in front of her.

"W-why did you leave so m-many!?" I screeched at her, crossing my arms over my chest. I blushed slightly when I saw her eyes trailing up and down my figure.

"I don't see a problem with it~", she hummed, her smirk growing bigger. I huffed and rolled my eyes, wincing as I trailed a finger over one.

"Kirari, please don't leave so many next time." Before I could say anything else, Kirari grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her, pushing me onto the bed with her hovering over me.

Kirari's smirk grew even more as she leaned her face down to mine, making the tips of our noses touch.

"Next time~?"