Rei Batsubami

(F/N)'s POV:

"(F/N), how many times have I told you to stay in bed?" My girlfriend asked as she tucked me in for the billionth time.

Now matter how sick I got, I wouldn't stay in bed. One of the reasons I don't like being sick is Rei forbading me to do anything. Most people would probably enjoy their lover tending to their every need, but not me. I have to be moving all the time!

I groaned as Rei came over to me with a spoon of the medicine I'm supposed to take, the liquid kind.

I rolled over. "I am not taking that, Rei. You know how gross it it!" I complained, pouting when I heard her chuckle. "Well if you don't take this you're never going to get better. I'm sure you don't want that, right?" Rei asked in a teasing tone, making me huff.

I grumbled and pulled the blankets over my head. "I'm not taking that! You can't make me!" I yelled, pouting again when I heard Rei chuckling again.

"My, you sure are cute when you're sick, (F/N)~" She teased as she grabbed the blankets and pulled them off of me, making me blush at how close she was to my face. She smirked and pecked my nose, making me squeak.

"Will you take your medicine now?" She asked as she held the spoon of medicine out in front of me, making me sigh.

I took the spoon out of her hands and drank the medicine. I blushed when I felt Rei's hand on my head, ruffling my (H/C) hair.

"Now was that so hard~?" She teased, playing with a few strains of my hair. I blushed and quickly turned my head away from her and felt her let go of my hair. I squeaked when I felt lips brush on the side of my neck.

"R-Rei!" I yelled pulling the covers over me again. Rei smiled and sat down on the bed beside me. She pulled the blankets off and looked down at me, smiling.

"Don't worry, (F/N). I'll always take care of you."