Runa Yomozuki

THIRD PERSON POV:

Runa giggled as she crawled on top of (F/N)'s sleeping body. It was an early Saturday morning, and the two of them were in bed. Runa was already awake and she wanted to wake (F/N) up as well.

Runa smirked as she grabbed the pillow beside (F/N) and raised it above her head, before throwing it down on (F/N)'s face, but not enough to hurt them. (F/N) groaned and picked the pillow off of their face and dropped it on the floor. Runa giggled and cupped their face, rubbing (F/N)'s cheeks gently with her thumbs. (F/N) rolled their eyes playfully and wrapped their arms around Runa's waist as they sat up.

"Did you really have to wake me up like that?" (F/N) asked as they looked down at Runa, who was smiling up at them. "You're a heavy sleeper; I had to get you up somehow!" Runa giggled as she cuddled up closer to (F/N). They chuckled and ruffled her hair. "I guess that is true, huh?"

Runa giggled and wrapped her arms around (F/N)'s neck, pulling herself up and pecking (F/N) on the lips, making them giggle and kiss back, pulling her closer. Runa pulled away and nuzzled into (F/N)'s chest, smiling at the feeling of their arms around her. (F/N) smirked and began to tickle Runa, making her laugh loudly and squirm around in their arms.

"If you wake me up like that again, I'll wake you up like this from now on!"