300K Special

THIRD PERSON POV:

Yumeko and Ryota absolutely loved (F/N). The two of them thought that (F/N) was the best thing in their lives. They even accepted Ryota and Yumeko's confession to them!

The only thing they hated about (F/N) was that they are best friends with Midari. (F/N) also just happened to be on the Student Council, so the two of them were always together, basically.

Now, Yumeko and Ryota weren't usually the jealous types, but when they did get jealous, (F/N) thought it was very cute.

Yumeko stared in absolute disgust as she watched her (F/N) talking with Midari. They were just in the cafeteria. Ryota was also with Yumeko, but he tried his best to not look at the two, since it would only make him more jealous.

"Honestly, gambling is damn boring, right? I don't get why there's a whole school about it," Midari said, lazily putting her arm around (F/N). She did this often, so (F/N) didn't think much of it.

However, Yumeko and Ryota were fuming.

They couldn't stand the sight of the two of them together. Before Ryota could stop her, Yumeko stormed over to the two of them, Ryota just shook his head and followed her.

"Hey, (F/N)! What are you guys talking about? Mind if I sit here?" Before (F/N) could answer, Yumeko plopped herself onto their lap, making them jump. Ryota just stood beside them because there were no other chairs.

Even though Midari tried to talk to (F/N), they unintentionally ignored her, due to Yumeko sitting on their lap and Ryota being near them. Midari rolled her eye and stood up, picked up her gun and walked off, telling (F/N) that she'll talk to them later.

"You guys okay...?" (F/N) asked nervously as Ryota sat down and put his hand on their thigh, rubbing up and down with his thumb.

"Why don't we get out of here?"

• • •

(F/N)'s POV:

I chuckled nervously as I backed into a corner, Yumeko and Ryota in front of me. We were all at my house.

"W-what do you guys want?" I asked as they got closer, then they moved to either side of me. I yelped when they both grabbed both of my wrists and dragged me to my bedroom, pushed me down onto my bed, with them sitting down on either side of me.

"A-are you guys m-mad at me?" I asked as Yumeko put her hand on my shoulder and gently push me down onto my back, with Ryota laying down beside me. Now, I was in the middle of  them.

I jumped when Yumeko blew into my left ear before nibbling on it, Ryota copying her actions with my right one. I flinched when they moved down to my neck, kissed either side, before beginning to suck on it, creating hickies.

Once they were done, Ryota sat up against the headboard and pulled me onto his lap, Yumeko sitting beside us.

I screamed when they both began to tickle me at the same time, making me squirm and try to escape them, only for them tighten their grip and continue to torture me.

After a few minutes, they decided to have mercy and stop. They smiled and cuddled into me, before Yumeko cupped my face and kissed me. I jumped when Ryota did the same. I blushed and hid my face in Ryota's shoulder, making him chuckle and kiss my head.

"You belong to us, (F/N). You always will."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL!

❤❤❤