Ririka Momobami

SECOND PERSON POV:

The sunlight peeked through the curtins in Ririka and yours shared bedroom. Ririka groaned and raised the covers over her head to block out the light, which you thought was cute.

You scooted closer to her and took some of the covers for yourself while she lay there all wrapped up. You sat up and looked down at her before you leaned down and pressed a kiss to her head before standing up and walking to the kitchen to make breakfast. Once you got started, you could hear footsteps coming from the hallway before you saw Ririka enter the kitchen. Ririka walked to you and wrapped her arms around you and hugged you from behind, resting her chin on your shoulder.

"Good morning," she mumbled as she nuzzled into you. You smiled and leaned into her as you continued to cook. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" You asked. You felt her nod her head and hug you tighter, making you smile.

• • •

A

fter you two finished breakfast, you went back to bed. You were sitting up against the headboard as Ririka lay in your lap, your hand on her head and your fingers running through her hair. She looked up at you with a small smile.

"This is nice."

Thank you so much for 20K votes!