Mary Saotome

THIRD PERSON POV:

Mary could barely move.

She knew who was responsible for her not being able to move, and it was (F/N). They had their arms wrapped tightly around Mary, and their legs entangled with hers. Mary could feel them breathing on the back of her neck, making her shudder. Mary turned her head and could see (F/N)'s sleeping face.

Mary would never admit it, but their sleeping face was precious.

"Mmn.." (F/N) grumbled and hugged Mary closer to them, making her blush. She squirmed to try and get out of (F/N)'s grip, but that only made then hug her tighter. "Stop moving," (F/N) mumbled as they snuggled deeper into Mary's neck.

Mary blushed and looked away. (F/N) would always cuddle Mary whenever they slept, and it never bothered Mary, it just flustered her.

Mary jumped when she felt (F/N) kiss her neck. They continued to litter kisses all over her neck and some on her jawline, making her blush and hide her face in her pillow. (F/N) chuckled and poked her sides. Mary was quick to hit them with her pillow, making them whine.

Not many people know this, but Mary is actually very ticklish. All you had to do was poked her side once and she'd already be in a laughing fit.

Mary jumped when (F/N) pulled her into their lap; they were sitting up now. (F/N) rested their chin on her shoulder as they repeatedly poked her sides, tickling her.

Mary laughed loudly and squirmed around in (F/N)'s arms as they continued to tickle her and kiss all over her face. After a few minutes, (F/N) finally decided to have mercy on Mary and stop tickling her. Mary huffed and leaned back onto (F/N)'s chest with a smile as she felt them wrap their arms around her and rest their chin on top of her head. (F/N) smiled and kissed her head.

"Your laugh is beautiful, Baby."