Ririka Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

All (F/N) wanted to do was go home and cuddle with Ririka. They had a pretty hard day at work and wanted to do nothing but relax.

(F/N) was already feeling better as they got closer to their and Ririka's shared apartment complex, but they were soon unhappy because they had to climb the flight of stairs to get to the front door. Once (F/N) made it inside, they were greeted with an adorable sight:

Ririka was all wrapped up in blankets on the couch, wearing one of (F/N)'s hoodies.

(F/N) smiled and quietly made their way to Ririka, kissed her cheek and then went to go change.

They were feeling much better now.

• • •

Once they were done changing, they made their way to the kitchen and began to cook dinner for the two of them, since Ririka had done it last night.

When they finished that, (F/N) set the table and went to wake Ririka up. (F/N) did feel a little bad because Ririka looked precious, buy she had to eat.

"Baby, it's time to wake up," (F/N) whispered in Ririka's ear as they gently shook her awake. Ririka whined and snuggled deeper into the couch, making (F/N)'s heart swoon.

"Come on, you need to get up and eat, " they cooed as Ririka slowly began to sit up. (F/N) smiled and kissed Ririka's forehead and lead her to the table.

• • •

(F/N)'s POV:

After Ririka and I finished eating, we took a shower together and got ready for bed.

We were cuddled up in bed right now, with me spooning Ririka from behind.

I kissed the back of her neck and chucked when I felt her jump at the feeling. I could feel myself slowly start to fall asleep as I snuggled into her. Ririka then turned around and snuggled into my chest.

"S-sweet dreams, (F/N)."

Thank you so much for 260K reads!

Love you all!

❤❤❤