Yumeko Jabami

(F/N)'s POV:

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and frowned.

I hate my hair. It's short, it's messy, and it doesn't make me look good at all. Everywhere I went, I always had my hood on; even in restaurants. It made me look very suspicious.

I wasn't planning on going anywhere today, so I didn't have my hood on. I went to my living room and sat down on the couch, with my cat immediately moving to lay on my lap. I chuckled and scratched behind his ear before turning the TV on. I   leaned onto the couch and flipped through channels, petting my cat's head.

• • •

Right now, I was at a restaurant. It was a buffet, so I didn't have to wait 30 minutes for my food. I got up to go get my food and since I had my hood over my head, I got a few looks.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard one of the employees ask as they were chopping up carrots. I looked at her and nodded my head with a smile. She just shrugged and went back to work.

Once I got back to my table, I suddenly had to go to the bathroom. I put my plate down and went to the restroom. There weren't seperate bathrooms, it was just a huge room with stalls and urinals.

When I was done, I went to wash my hands. Once I dried them off, I looked into the mirror above the sink.

I made a bold choice and pulled my hood down, looking at my short, ruffled (H/C) hair. I raised my hand and ruffled it even more, when I heard a gasp from behind me. I quickly turned around and saw a girl with long black hair and brown eyes.

She looked panicked, but it quickly turned into excitement. She smiled and pointed at me.

"Aww~! You are adorable! I love your hair!" She exclaimed, still smiling. I didn't know how to react to her, so I just looked down, blushing.

"Can I touch it? Your hair?"

I immunity looked up at her and nodded my head, making her squeal. She ruffled my hair and ran her fingers through it, making me kind of uncomfortable, but it did feel kind of good.

"Let's meet up sometime, okay?"

Requested by -ultjc
I'm so sorry! I know this is bad! Please don't hate me!

I wasn't planning on writing today, so I kind of rushed through this.

Again, I know it's bad, and I'm so sorry!