Yumeko Jabami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Yumeko groaned as sunlight peeked through the blinds. She was laying in bed, wrapped up in a blanket burrito. She slowly felt herself start to wake up. When she did, she yawned and stretched her arms out of the blanket before feeling the area beside her, checking if her significant other was in bed with her; which they weren't.

Yumeko sat up and looked over to the empty side of the bed, making her frown. She stood up and stretched before she made her way to the kitchen to get breakfast.

When Yumeko got down to the kitchen, she noticed a sticky-note on the counter. She went to it and saw that it was a note from (F/N).

Went to run some errands, be back in a bit <3

Yumeko pouted at the fact that (F/N) wasn't with her. She quickly got over it and went back to their shared bedroom before taking one of (F/N)'s sweatshirts, smiling at how warm it was. She didn't mind waiting for (F/N) to get back, but it did make her a little sad.

• • •

It had been a few hours, and Yumeko was now wrapped up in a blanket on the couch in the living room, watching one of her favorite movies. She immediately perked up when she heard the jungle of keys and the front door opening. She immediately jumped up and ran to the kitchen.

"Baby! I'm back! I'm sorry for taking so long, there was a lot of traffic, and-GAH!?"

(F/N) yelped as they were tackled by Yumeko, who sent them both on the floor. Yumeko looked at (F/N)'s face and smiled before she cupped their face and littered their face with light kisses. (F/N) giggled and wrapped their arms around Yumeko and pulled her closer, making her giggle and continue to pepper kisses all over their face.

(F/N) sat up with Yumeko in their lap. Yumeko smiled and wrapped her arms around their shoulders and kissed their forehead. (F/N) smiled and kissed Yumeko's nose, making her giggle. Yumeko cupped (F/N)'s face and pecked their lips.

"We are going to cuddle for the rest of the day, no exceptions~!"