Kirari Momobami

(F/N)'s POV:

I grumbled as I stood up and gathered my things, getting ready to leave. Today has been extremely long and boring. Also, I have been very tired from staying up all night studying.

I rubbed my eye tiredly and let out a yawn. I know that this academy is mostly about gambling, but it does still get boring from time to time.

Just when I was about to leave, I stumbled into the library. I do enjoy reading sometimes, too.

It didn't look like there were many students in here. I went near the back of the library and sat down on the floor and pulled out my laptop. I just came in here because it's always quiet.

I had been studying for a while and got sidetracked, not noticing how much time had passed. I was way too tired and put my laptop back in my bag. I then lied down and closed my eyes, not caring where I am at the moment.

• • •

I grumbled and slowly began to open my eyes, only for them to widen when I saw who I was looking at.

Kirari Momobami, the Student Council President.

I also noticed that I was looking up at her, and I felt her fingers running through my (H/C) hair.

That's when I realized my head was in her lap.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead~" Kirari teased as she continued to play with my hair.

Before she could say anything else, my face flushed bright red and I quickly shot up and practically slid to the opposite side of the library.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! I'M SORR-" As I rambled on, I failed to notice that Kirari was walking over to me.

I yelped when she suddenly sat herself onto my lap, cupping both sides of my face with her hands.

"There's no need to apologize, really. Besides, your reaction was very cute~" Kirari hummed. She chuckled and kissed my forehead.

I'm sorry. This chapter was pretty bad.

:(